Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isnt growing taller

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Tanboydee, Dec 3, 2016.

1. hey wassup guys .... Ima first timer grower and i got my hand on a obi wan kush seed ..... It its been growing for about 9 weeks now and it only 10 inches tall ..... I have it stored in 1 gallon pot light cycle 16/8 and i have 2 cfls both giving me about 1650 lumens each my dirt is all purpose mircle grow i feed it plant food i believe 20-20-20 .... I looks healhty jus not growing as fast as i though it would .... Can anyone help me please

2. plants grow under the soil too, they need the roots to support themselves.

you need more lights

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for the comment .... Do u have any recomindation on any cfl i could purchase for under 50-60 bucks

4. Get you a hid and be done with it

• Like Like x 1
  5. get some LED lights, I use custom made but people on the forum seem to be having good results with mars hydro's

6. Thanx bro do u have a recommendation on wat type of hid bulbs i should get?

7. Any recommendations on leds

8. Change your light cycle to at least 18 on 6 off.

I like 20/4

9. I run 1000watts but 600watt is great and about 130$ for complete setup. I don't know much on leds plants love the hid so I stick with them. Also next time stay away from miricle grow it is water activated so every time you water it feeds. I would watch adding other nutes and keep it supper low dose

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks fir the feed back ..... Btw would u have any recommendations on cfls and leds hids?

11. Got it thanks again fir tge feed back all this helps ..... I need to get new light bulbs

12. If you go hid remember you need a ballast too not just bulb like I said you can get complete set up on amazon or eBay about 130$

• Like Like x 1
  13. A pic taken under white light would be helpful

14. image.jpeg image.jpeg

15. Is that a heater blowing on the plant?

16. No its jus a regular fan lol

17. You also need a larger pot, one gallon of MG will not support much growth. Your plant is very pretty, but the advice about lights was right on. I bought a HID a few years ago from Amazon- it was an adjustable- 300W to 600W MH, HPS light, could use either bulb. It was under $150, and will give you better results. I haven't gotten any Led's so don't know about them. Good luck.

18. Thanks bro appreciate the feed back ... Ima look into the hids

• Like Like x 1