ismokecannabis is no longer smoking cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. this.

2. yea.. true, but a new theory has come up, they're tryin to fuck with me not kill me, which is much more the governments style. I'm glad they're not tryin to kill me though, death aint my thing.

3. dude you say you can prove all this shit and you know soo much but you post youtube videos as evidence that anyone can see on the internet? get real, and go find a different hobby. trollin aint your thing.

4. just. no. nothing you said made any sense. Obviously trollin IS your thing.

5. i believe everything you have written here...
    i dont have anything else to say..

6. Will you elaborate on the types of drugs and amounts of drugs you've been taking for the last couple years.

7. yeah youtube videos do not count as evidence.

8. really? so basically no video that has ever been reuploaded to youtube can count as evidence? I guess there are millions of things that just don't exist then, since they only can be watched on youtube. Would you rather me get the library copy of a video? Or a transcript of what is said? Maybe you should watch that video, that guy is kind of lame but he plays clips from another video where the guy explains why HAARP can cause earthquakes. And I posted a link about government weather modification (an actual government paper like 20 pages or something) so man do the research before you talk shit.

9. #109 DaDankSkunk, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    HAARP is a touchy subject. The only thing you can really do is explain why they'd do it, the problem with this is that no one listens. It's better to just keep your mouth shut and let other people do the talking. I know all about HAARP but it's not something I bring up until I've convinced people of the 5 lesser conspiracies before that haha. I always start off with the same line.

"You know that there was a third building that collapsed on 9/11 right?"

"Wait whaaaat?"

You can see where this is going.

10. Shit...who do you go to for protection when the ones who are supposed to be protecting you are trying to snuff you out?

11. Ok. I don't think that you are scizo. I do on The other hand think you need to get check for paranoia. I'm not saying that shit dint happen. But that your info can be gathered by most conspiracy theorist.
    I can see how running with a rough crowd who was being watch
    could make you paranoid. But I think yours is a bit extreme especially since your doing a dramatic lifestyle change.

12. This thread makes me want to give head to a shotgun.

13. the FBI is trying to murder you for smoking grass?

14. You really think osama is still alive? That's funny because my cousin is in the navy and was on the ship they launched him off of? Not tolling but you seem to think every major thing that happens is all the government which yes I know they are corrupt but you can't blame every problem on the government...

15. Honestly, man, I haven't read the whole thread and i'm not calling you a liar or anything, But really appreciate how insignificant you are, why would any government bother with you..and go through such a hassle and risk, unless you've got some seriously fucked up shit going on, in which case, fair enough.

16. what i want to know is if the government has to ability to remotely pump your apartment full of carbon monoxide, why wouldn't they just wait until you fall asleep to do it?

17. i am an agent sent by the abunakki
    we are watching you,always
    all of you

18. Dude, i feel for ya so bad. I sorta know what it's like for people to be up ya ass bout shit (Like my parents and local cops), but the FBI!?! Wow, I think you should get a lawyer or something because what they're doing CAN'T possibly be legal, and if it is...then, FUCK AMERICA.

19. ok well I mean I only know what I have witnessed people, I'm not that insugnifficant in my city, and who knows, the government knows a lot more then I do. I know my dad was in the army (I don't know much else about him, I was adopted) and based on what I know he got discharged for some reason but never really talked about it? That could possibly have something to do with it. The carbon monoxide thing even I admit is ridiculous and I wouldn't believe it either if it hadn't happened. All I know is before hand I had cops followin me and I was on that 9/11 conspiracy thread like all day every day and then all the sudden that shit started going down, it scared me enough to stop posting on this site for a good month. So they might/ probably weren't tryint to kill me, hell the government might not have had anything to do with it, but I don't know who else would fuck with my apt like that, and I've tried to find any natural cause and there really is none, that shit went away, came back, went away.. I don't really know what else it could of been.

As far as Osama... I don't really know but the circumstances sound really suspicious to me, and I'd bet that more likely smoke em out's cousin was lying to seem cool, I mean what did he call you on his cell right after it happened? Seems like some bullshit. But I don't know, he could really be dead, but the circumstances are sketch, the way they got rid of the body so fast, the way nobody had any chance to confirm what was happening, the way they gave him no trial (rememeber they let Saddam Hussain have a trial), the way it took 10 years to find him. I'm just not sure about it, and since I'm damn sure we had involvement in 9/11 that just adds to me thinking he is still alive.

Yes but lately after I've changed my lifestyle I haven't been followed like I was, but I'm pretty sure they still monitor my computer from time to time and my phone too every once in a while, it just happened to be like all day every day when I was involved with the highly illegal shit. This thread is just to tell the story it's been pretty crazy. Probably some of you guys have feds or local pd spyin on you too, but you don't even realize it.

20. Has anyone considered that OP has schizophrenia and that none of this has ever happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.