ismokecannabis is no longer smoking cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no man, i was bein followed at first cause i was friends with multiple people movin sheets and pounds. they knew about all the conspiracy shit because of that, and this shit that is happening seems to be triggered more by what i know, not what i'm doing. im not directly involved with that shit anymore or talk about it ever and i never dealt myself.

2. Just because someone in a car with dark tint mouthed words at you and gestures doesn't mean that they were trying to kidnap you.
    Just because someone in a car with dark tint switches lanes doesn't mean that they're following you
    You're paranoid over silly things, and if you're so worried about being followed and watched why the hell don't you get away? Just cause you exist as who you are now doesn't mean in a week you could be in a different state, with a different name and a new life.

3. one thing though, how do you really classify someone as a schizo lol just sayin .it'd be a real bitch if this was true and people kept callin ya crazy...

on a real note i think hes right though.i think youre thinking too much

4. Oh, well, that'll do it then! Everything you said except for the assassination attempts, at least. :D

5. i have not ever really confronted the people cause im afraid of what you said, gettin shit planted on me and arrested on some bullshit. but i have stared them down, flicked them off, turned around and watched them, etc, and they usually hold their ground, i mean they're trained to be good at this shit, but it's obvious they're up to something. I might very well put up a youtube vid, maybe explain what I know, but my plan with talking is that they'll leave me alone so I won't have any evidence anymore, and it's probably going to work, which is both bad and good lol. Yes though thanks for not just calling me crazy or a troll, seems like people think they know everything.

6. Oh no - I gotcha. How do you know where the line is, etc...

But it just sounded like too many resources were being invested in trying to silence someone over BS, and then fail at that.

USGOV doesn't waste their time, nor do they have enough manpower to fuck with the OP as I thought he was explaining it. I mean, associating with people who are moving alot of weight is one thing and will get you followed and maybe even arrested at some point (if the person is still fucking around), but like I said - murder attempts, etc?? No...

7. well the guy above can't remember his username but he said it was probably something they did to make me sound crazy, which makes sense.. i mean cause that shit definitely happened, and it makes no sense as an assasination attempt, you're right about that, but i just had no other explination, but most likely it was just something to try and drive me crazy... you understand what i mean? It 100% happened I can garentee it and 2 other people noticed it too and back that up, even though they won't really speculate on what it was, they will admit it happened.

8. Yeah the government is a piece ofshit they can all go to hell. And if the cops here wanna find me for smoking weed then they got alot of time on their hands hahaah

9. It's like stupid nowadays, you can't say something without an idiot calling you a troll. People are way to ignorant in this time and age. People should really open their eyes,ears,brain more. I hate ignorant fucks and people who ate quick to call someone out as a troll. I mean of its an obvious troll then I can see myself. But this isn't something I'd call trolling cause I believe this. Too corrupt that ya can't do shit, unless ya get a lot of people to rebel with ya.

10. Well, another thing - the government or LEOs aren't going to play "mindgames" with you, haha. They'll just take you down.

This is all logic, my dude. I'm telling you - if you're not pushing obscene amounts of weight then you're good! Alot of people are into conspiracies - more than you know and more people are waking up faster than ever.

So like I said - use logic - resources? Manpower? Assassination attempts for a normal joe? It ain't happening bro. Not unless you're Al Zaharwi (Al Queda #2, or #1 now, ahahahahah) or the guy from Breaking Bad.

11. oh but they do have enough manpower, they dont fuck with everyone, just who they want to, and i am/ was involved with enough shit that they were fuckin with me anyway, so what you said isn't really an excuse.. and I know there is a BIG building that is an FBI regional office or something like 10min from where I live, the building is just finished being built but there are a lot of people there every day, it isn't marked on the outside (no sign), but on google maps it says what it is. There are a lot of government workers man, especially police, and the ones with uniforms and cop cars are only half of it, there are plenty of undercovers, desk jobs, etc etc that all do their own thing.

12. this thread makes me rofl...its so pointless i just dont know what to say:bongin:

13. I mean man I had mad heat on me though.. there were cars following me EVERYWHERE, they might have thought i was moving weight, who knows, i was smokin a lot of bud but I've stopped now. I AGREE I'm not in much danger but still it doesn't make me feel much better, it's still fucked up what they've been doin, on my comp, phone, followin me, messing with my apt. It's not LEO's its FBI CIA, they handle shit like this. And I knew people moving obscene amounts of weight. I live in a city pretty much full of drugs right now. Like it's pretty insane and I was pretty involved for a while. Basically all of my friends got arrested too, which looking back was probably my fault, well they would text me and shit and my phone was probably tapped, and so the chain kept getting longer. But like I said, I'm not that scared anything big is going to happen now, although I can't be too certain about that, its been too weird the past 5 months for me to really be that confident about that.

14. It's not pointless.. this shit can happen to any one of you. The point is to get the word out about what is really happening out there.

15. Should've saved your thoughts and not make pointless posts cause I an other like this thread. So gtfo bud thanks.

16. Eh while we're on the topic, you guys might find this interesting: http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

There are a LOT of CIs and a lot of them get paid for it, get hooked up on drugs, get to stay out of jail. If you know somebody who was movin weight, got arrested, and then it seemed nothing happened because of it, chances are they got flipped.

17. Have you ever heard of shadow people?

18. hey man i dont think your crazy. i sometimes suspect that my computer is being tracked ( alot) or my cars bein followed and even sometimes think my step dad is a government agent.....i guess trust nobody and get a gun? that link u posted is insane also

19. hey man im with you on the mason shit,
    ive never quite understood the whole illuminati secret society that JFK spoke o us roughly about, and it gives me chills whenever i remember his wonderful speach, simply wonderful.

i am still sure the intertia from the bullet should have made his head go forward, but it went to the side and i saw the bullet hit from the side. i know the government is capable of wack shit, its everywhere..

its just so hard to pin point why people are in the illuminati, who is in it, and all that, cause its pretty much suicide trying to figure someone out and declare them a part of a secret society.

but, the hitler thing, never thought of it like that with the aliens, although i am not sure why the aliens would want to have ourselves overthrow ourselves? seems very unintelligent to me, and if they really wanted us gone they would have already done so.

or maybe they are not powerful and vast enough of a group, but very inteligent and are controlling us through... nahhhhh, who knows really whats up.

but i have one thing to say, i know there are UFO's, and i know the GOV hides it from us, and i have seen documents telling them to keep doing so.

i dont know what to think of this world we live in.. i'd like to just let it be like the beatles, but sometimes its just so hard.

but hey im not hating, i see your situation as likely, and even if you are lying, good one lol

good luck with everything, and Washington is a great state for medical ganja :)

yess.

PEACE!

20. oh well yea that link is insane, but it's not exactly what I meant to post (I already posted it) I meant to post this about CIs and the psychology the gov uses to keep them loyal and keep them lyin. Confidential informant: law ... - Google Books

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.