Islamophobia in The OC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Mar 5, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFkykjmbM]YouTube - Hate Comes to Orange County[/ame]

[​IMG]

Wow.

Even some people blowing shofars, lol.

Is there an explanation for this hatred?

2. Ignorance and stupidity.

3. This sounds like a joke, yelling "remember 9/11" at those poor muslims. like a south park episode or something.

4. #4 Stewba, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    Ugh, I wish I didn't live in a world where these people exist.

EDIT: and maybe I was wrong about racism not being a key part of Obama's opposition. I don't know anymore lol. I guess it could be, this video really damaged my view of humanity.

5. USA! USA! USA! USA!

Wow...that's absolutely sickening.

6. looks like the media won, and ignorance prevails.

7. #7 garrison68, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011

Blowing a shofar is better than blowing up a building, which is one of the violent acts that radical terrorist agitators support. Here's some info about the sponsers of the event, the Islamic Society of North America, that was protested:

8. lol they sound very stupid in my opinion

9. Welp, time to move the Canada.

10. Something tells me Garrison was at that protest....:smoke:

11. ISNA is definitely radical. My mother is a doctor and one of her colleagues is a member and so is her husband of this group. She was telling her about their goals for the capitulation of sharia law applied and ammended to the constitution for Islamic communities. Than she went on to say when the islamic culture and faith have superior numbers in the states with a majority in the far but still nearby future, they hope to indict sharia law with a Muslim president.

Some crazy shit. I've seen the population charts as well, the number one most populating culture in europe is islam, and by 2020-2050 it will be equal with that of hispanic culture here in the states.

12. I bet you the Muslims are causing all of our economic woes, made us lose the Vietnam war, and are the source of all of our problems.

Maybe we should put them in camps?

/sarcasm

13. Its beyond islamophobia, Its a fear of everyone from the middle east. Brown is the new Black. People treat you different if your of middle eastern descent.

14. whether the organization is Radical or not (though it looks it it does have questionable ties and overall motives), obviously these muslims in OC had nothing to do with 9/11, nor do they necessarily support murder as a means to their end. So whichever way you wanna look at it, those protesters are pretty fucking stupid.

15. Seriously...

Whatever questionable links the organization's leaders might have can in no way excuse the behavior of that crowd. I mean, Jesus Christ, yelling at little girls to "go home"? Half of what was said by the protesters weren't even attacks on Sharia law or any of that: " Mohammad was a fraud, Mohammad was a false prophet", wtf is that?

Sad stuff...

16. YOu don't know anything about how people treat you if you're of middle eastern descent. I am middle eastern and people treat me with nothing but the utmost respect.

17. He's the forum's resident thinly veiled racist.

18. lol still pickin fights eh

19. Your insecurity is showing.