Islam is the worst religion out there

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by scary bubble jr, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol well I mean the people that worship the devil and kill goats and shit.

2. Ah, the usual ploy. Blame the west for islamic terror. Islam is not to blame, ever.

This is endemic to muslims everywhere, complete failure to criticise their own religion and seeing how it is their own scripture that lead to terror and not least, the abject misery for the majority in all muslim countries.

I'm sorry, but you can't blame the west or the US for islamic barbarism, terror included. Islamic terror against the west preceeded the current occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. And then we have islamic terror against non-western countries. The Mumbai attack leaps to mind. The muslim violence towards hindus in West-Bengal. As do the Bali bombing. The atroceties performed by muslims in East-Timor. The genocide in Sudan. I could go on.

Basic fact is, wherever majority muslim territory meets majority-non-muslim territory, there is conflict. Have been for 14 centuries. And inside muslim majority countries, there are persecution of non-muslims. Try and explain it away as much as you please, but that is a fact. A fact with its origins in islamic beliefs and jurisprudence. It is sharia pure and simple. A recipe for oppression and medival barbarism.

Winston Churchill, The River War 1st. edition, volume 2, 248-250.

3. So you're blaming Islam for terrorist organization that the west brought up like Al-Qaeda. I understand now. You're right, were all barbarians and we should all be put in a super dome in the middle east...

4. #104 Zylark, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    I don't keep individual catholics responsible for the foibles of the catholic church. And I do not keep individual muslims responsible for the foibles of islam.

But wheras catholics not only are able to, but also allowed to, criticise the catholic church, and many do, muslims by and large are unable to criticise islam. And where islam holds any power, strictly forbidden to.

And you show the same pathology. Instead of answering to criticism, you deflect. With inanities.

5. Thought you didnt want to discuss this... You are on page 7 now. Also I thought you were going to "pick up where we left off?"

6. No it was a logical statement, because satanism revolves around respect for the devil who is the face of evil.... if someone of sane mind thinks that Islam is a worse religion than Satanism, then they must be some type of a bigot...

7. I'm allowed to criticize Islam.

8. what he said

9. Yea from your closet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.