ISIS wants you to Hate Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jane_Bellamont, Jun 28, 2016.

• Like Like x 8
  1. It's true. ISIS also wants you to believe it is the white man causing all these problems. US government makes decisions for us. We have little to do with that process. I would love to have peace but you know it's not going to happen. Not now. White, Christian men do not force their religion on others. Islam teaches Muslims to kill the infidels that don't believe what they do. Christians would never do that. Jesus does not teach us that. That's evil. Do not think that Jesus is coming back to bring peace, he comes to bring a sword.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Not surprising that so many do go join ISIS after becoming refugees to western countries where their outsiders with little to no sexual market value in their new home and told that everyone hates them. Not to mention the average IQ of these refugees is not that great.

• Like Like x 5
  3. You call them nationalists like it's a bad thing but I swear yesterday you were pro Scottish and Irish nationalism
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 TioW42, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    A lot of this comes from the PEW research
    [​IMG]
    More

Pew Research (2013):

• Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.

• Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.

• 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
    Wenzel Strategies (2012):

• 58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.

• 45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).

• 12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.

• 43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.

• 32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
    ICM Poll:

• 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK

• 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
    Pew Research (2010):

• 82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers

• 70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers

• 42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers

• 82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers

• 56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
    WZB Berlin Social Science Center:

• 65%% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
    Pew Global

• 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

• 43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

• 38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

• 15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
    World Public Opinion (2009)

• 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans

• 32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans

• 41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans

• 38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans

• 62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)

• 42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
    NOP Research:

• 62% percent of British Muslims say freedom of speech shouldn't be protected

• 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified

• 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons
    People Press Surveys

• 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
    Belgian HLN

• 16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
    ICM Poll:

• 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
    Pew Research (2007):

• 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.

• 35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).

• 42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).

• 22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).

• 29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
    Al-Jazeera (2006):

• 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
    Populus Poll (2006):

• 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.

• 37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".
    GfK NOP:

• 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state
    NOP Research:

• 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
    MacDonald Laurier Institute:

• 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)

• 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
    al-Arabiya:

• 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure
    Gallup:

• 38.6% of Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified (7% "fully", 6.5% "mostly", 23.1% "partially")
    Policy Exchange:

• 1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust

• Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
    I haven't even included the crimes and how much they make up the prisons in countries like France
    Looks like ISIS and the country Saudi Arabia have a lot in common
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. TRUMP 2016

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... Because World War III will be filmed with iPhones.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think Scottish independence has more to do with people not wanting to have their economy wrecked thanks to a bunch of childish rebels without a cause.

7. from the dust of destruction we are created to be destroyed for those to be birthed from our demise and so forth.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Childish rebels? Majority of 18-24 year olds and the people who voted out were the old people who were aged over age 50 who are the ones that knew what life is like with and without the EU. Also to think the 5th worlds most strongest economy that still has the commonwealth will collapse is ridiculous considering countries that are in the EU were very close to bankruptcy including Ireland,Greece,Portugal,Spain etc especailly with their insane unemployment rate

9. Considering how Brexit drew nearly even support from both far-left and far-right populists, it's fair to say England is going through a sexually confused mid life crisis.

10. So your basically saying the people who voted leave were more diverse? lol

11. why did britain leave the eu?

12. Not so much diverse, as much as they were confused and deceived by Nigel Farage, promising them scooby snacks and all that ..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. You don't like democracy? North Korea is pretty democratic you could move there and it's also a communist country which is a plus

14. Oh I love democracy .. I just don't like false advertising. lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. So I agree completely that they would like to have swollen ranks angry at the mistreatment and abuse of the West. Its why I think that passport was found in Paris.
    Muslims rank 1.6 billion in numbers. According to those polls, assuming they are perfect, that still leaves hundreds of millions of perfectly rationale and well meaning people who are devout Muslim.
    I wonder what a similar series of polls would say of Christians? Keep in mind Christianity is thtought the American and European governments so for accurate comparisons to law changes look at Christians in predominantly Muslim countries and you will likely see a similarity.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. So the planes that hit the twin towers were now Christians? Also let's focus on the present soon present is the most important not the past and don't bring up about the crusades because that only lasted for 200 years and was to stop the islamic conquest into Europe and all the battles were defensive wars to bring back christian lands that were taken over by the islamic conquest like Egypt,Syria,Turkey etc. Good thing the poles kicked their asses as well. Jihadism is still practiced commonly today as well

• Like Like x 1
  17. Right, because fuck the past...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. #19 TioW42, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    What so cannot not focus on the present now? So we should let the middle east kill itself from the inside when the past cannot be undone. It's not like you can go back in time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Christians have certainly committed atrocities in history. In fact to be completely honest I think modern day Satanism has a better track record than any of the "mega religions" can boast on the subject.
    It's a moot point because everyone has blood on their hands and they are all pointing crimson drenched fingers at each other screaming "monster!"

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2