Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your girlfriend/wife different when she's stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Messiah Decoy, May 15, 2011.

1. for some reason before i clicked on the thread all i saw was "is your girlfriend/wife..."

And i thought it was going to say "A man"

damn that would have be amazing

2. yeah down on my trunk as i pack my shit away and gtfo.

seriously. she just gets worse everyday. some days (most days) she doesnt even get off the couch...just stares at the tv ALLLL day and eats...she'll be dead tired from sitting on the couch all day to the point she cant stay awake for a conversation...

nor can she be bothered to clean ANYTHING. at all...in fact its fucking disgusting to my standards...and im not "neat freak" but theres a line that needs to be drawn.

i know it sounds fuk'd up that im saying all this but after all these years its wearing me down. ive just sat by and watched her get lazier and wider over time. when i met her she was one sexy thick chic (me like-y thick chics) but now shes just a lard ass...no two ways about it.

its all just a total turnoff to the point where i do not wanna put my **** in her anymore and before i wanted it 3 times a day everyday on avg. now i only truly WANT to...like maybe twice a week lmao.

im trapped man...im trapped...:(

3. oh and to top it off shes the one who runs through my harvests...i do all the work growing and when harvest time comes her lips are ready to smoke it all up.

4. She gets super quiet...and stares at stuff. When I ask her what she's looking at or thinking she always says the funniest shit. She doesn't smoke too often and when she does it's always like a blunt with me haha so she gets ripped. Then we fuck.

5. she gets really fucking giggly and annoying

6. Lay down the damn law man...sounds like shes taking you for granted. No offense but if you leave she will soon see no one wants her lard-ass (your words :p).

7. sounds like you're gettin dominated man. You gotta tell that bitch to get off her ass, Cut off her supply or GTFO.

One time my ex ate 4 fucking hot pockets in one sitting, and she's like 125. I was like, what the fuckkkk? Bitch I wanted that pizza pepperoni :/

8. Love the pizza pepperoni man...I feel for you I really do.

9. i know shes taking me for granted. i really do majority of all the work (in+out of the bedroom)...i just refuse to clean her nasty messes as it makes my stomach queezy just thinking about it.

i think she takes me for granted knowing that i have a small business with her dad and if we split then it kind of puts me out of work...i know that kind of makes me a piece of crap for sticking this out but we do have a LONG history (8yrs) but im getting too worn out.

she also rifles through the cash and spends that shit as fast as i can make it which equally pisses me off since i can work 10-12 hr days just to find out that while i was working she blew just as much (if not more $) than i just earned all day long...

ugh...

i swear i need to start hiding money little by little and save up to gtfo and work on my own instead of w/ her fam bam because idk if this crap can be fixed to be honest.

10. oh...sorry for hijacking the thread...i normally keep all this to myself but after reading through the thread i felt the world needed to know the truth of what i slob im with and how u guys have gf's and wives that seem way better.

11. That's a good idea man...deff your best idea. I get what you mean about the whole business/splitting up thing. Sometimes life just gets you into a bad situation that's tough to get out of. The most you can do is have a plan and stick to it. If she's spending your money then stashing a little bit at a time is a good idea.

12. Also apologies for helping him hijack the thread...lol

13. No, but my mom thinks she sees elephants in the back yard when she tokes jack herrer....

14. My girlfriend, or ex as of recently, would get giggly, want to do more sometimes, but a lot of times would want to do a lot less too. She would eat unreal amounts of chocolate, then later bitch about weight. She'd always get much more bitchy after smoking too. She'd get real greedy too, like, just 4 days ago she asked me to get her green after we had broken up and I had told her to seriously not talk to me ever again, but still, I apparently owe her for the times she smoked me up. She got a giant fuck off as I smoked no doubt more with her over time as I smoke 3 times what she does.

I'm actually so glad that I'm single after putting up with so much shit in the past with girlfriends and the herb. It always becomes an issue, and shit always comes back to me not giving her enough attention or not doing enough. This is always the case with people I meet, and in all honesty, all I do is either work, hang with them or sit around and give them most of my attention (which they eventually abuse I guess). I'd like to say that I'm an asshole, but I'm not. Women that I've met just expect way too much and some actually make lists of what they want.

I'd rather marry a nug.

15. thanks man. i appreciate it.

im gonna have to stash money to set up my own bizz and get away from her.

ive tried talking to her about all this numerous times...all she ever does is either get in a shouting match with me or she crys and plays the victim...then i feel bad...say its ok...and round and round we go.

shes a MAJOR procrastinator and hoarder. :(

anyway i'll try to stash as i can...save up...and im gone.

i feel like i'll be a much happier person (like i use to be)

16. Weigh the pros and cons...or in this case, the cons haha. Good luck bro.

17. Dude you have no idea! Padme always thought I never spent time with her! And apparently all of her past boyfriends saved her life as much as I did...All star wars jokes aside though you speak the truth...my Ex as of a week ago...We been together for 2 years and I had enough....apparently spending 24hours a day with them isn't enough time...

18. Well my friend's gf gets mad horny when she's high around me....does that count?

19. She passes out

20. Hoarder personality and smokes all day. Maybe overmedicating an underlying psychological issue? Either way sounds like a stressful situation for you.