Is your dog afraid of you when youre high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ishwulf, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idk, it seems like my dog is sort of afraid of me when I'm high.  I'm never mean to him and I give him tons and tons of affection and take him to the park and everything.  However, when I'm high he sometimes cowers a little bit when I come near him.  I'll be walking into the kitchen and I'll walk past him lying on the ground, and his ears will fold back and he'll roll over a little bit, showing that he's submitting to me.  Even when he's like that I just talk to him in a friendly voice and pet on him; but even then he sorta eyeballs me while I'm petting him.   Is anyone else's dog/pet like this? Or is my dog just, like, really special.

2. If you have questions like this use the Q&A. http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/

Smoking threads aren't for General. Only reason you see them here is because people are illiterate.

3. I would be scared of me when I'm high.

4. Considering General is for pretty much everything and anything I'd say he/she is good. Plus this doesn't have to do with smoking really. Just a question about being high around his/hers dog.

OP I believe that animals can sense stuff like that in humans. Maybe he can notice a difference in your body language and is uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I don't have a dog right now but my last dog would only be afraid if I smoked in front of him. but if i smoked then went to chill with him he was cool as ever.

6. you should have listened to the anti-marijuanas ads

[​IMG]

7. :laughing: I forgot about those :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Vicious, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014

This forum is for general conversations not related to the other forums. Can't find a place to post? This is it.

Check General Feedback, mods have outright said to report off-topic, misplaced and repeat threads so they can be moved or deleted.

How do people scroll past 15 smoking sub-forums, the first 3 major sections being for weed, and end up on General? It's retarded.

9. My dogs bring me my baggie instead of my slippers and the newspaper.

[kidding]

10. For real? How in the..... :confused: 

:hide:

11. Not even joking, been a rule since I joined back in 06. Reason being that it's not the dog's choice to come and burn, you're drugging it. Hell, I have to keep my animals away from plants because they love it but talking about getting them high? That's a no-go.

12. Well I gotcha, but I kid you not when I say it's what the dog wanted  :laughing: 

But yeah I understand. Kinda lame but rules are the rules. 

13. I saw a video of some dude blowing smoke in his dog's face on the news the other morning. It was the story on dogs getting into people's edibles. Seriously made me cringe. Not a good thought to put in people's minds. 

14. Looks like we've got a hall monitor in here... 

But anyway, I don't have a dog. But my cat can tell when I'm drunk, and she stays away from me. Probably because I stumble around and pet her awkwardly/too hard. So maybe you're just being clumsy, OP? As for weed, my cat actually likes when I'm stoned, but that's mostly just cause when I'm stoned I spend more time just chilling on the couch and petting her, or playing with a shoelace (her favorite toy). 

15. More like a fucking Nazi. Need a shower?

16. I'll tell you how I scrolled past all of them.  Because I was fucking high!  What did you honestly expect?  This is my very first post, cut my some slack, Jack.

17. I know, that's why I was politely informing you. What you quoted was me talking to someone else, I didn't call you illiterate or retarded.

Only thing I got edgy about was being called a hall monitor when I was being pretty cordial.

18. Who called you a hall monitor? It was just a general comment directed at no one person in particular. But hey, if the shoe fits (and apparently you thought it did)...  :p

19. Apply max damage control, good job back peddling. I was the only one Jr. Modding so it's obvious what you were implying.

I don't give a fuck though, call it as you see it.

20. #20 bLazeNgLaze, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    When we trim, my family members dogs love eating the leaves that fall off. I wonder if it settles their stomach better than grass. That is a curious thought to ponder. What benefit do dogs gain from cannabis? It's not like we are forcing him. I fucking love that dog though. I wish I could have a dog...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.