Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer female?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cali Lama, Jun 20, 2011.

1. How many of you have female dealers? :smoke:

2. i know a girl who used to help her boyfriend push, so she was dealerish. good question though, i think its much easier to buy weed from a girl you don't know than from a guy you don't know

3. Nope mines one fuck ugly dude :p

4. Kids be Playin
    buyin off a girl
    pshhhhhhh
    wouldn't pay 20
    a lb off no woman

5. my dealer's a girl :)

6. Mine is. Doesn't really make a difference.

7. I have 2 female dealers, as I seen a user posting "I wish" It's actually no difference.

8. None of you have tried treating her to a movie or something?

Get some fatter sacks?

9. c'mon woman who does that?
    gotta be a mean ass sharklike woman,
    tear your head off, no second thoughts about it..

10. i got an acid female dealer! but shes not like.. one of those dealers you go to find in alleys and shit you have to send her a message on facebook and you go to her house and sometimes she has cookies! ^.^ its the absolute best!

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odx0dXQ6frI"]Mike Posner - Drug Dealer Girl[/ame]

12. i agree its usually safer to deal with a female dealer you dont know versus a male dealer (obvious reasons...besides women dont generally behave that shady) but now-a-days guys are using girls as bait.

you meet up with the girl thinking shes the dealer when really shes just the bait to get you relaxed and boom...here comes some thug with a gun in ur face...it happens a lot around here actually so i wouldnt buy off a woman i didnt know as id fear its a set up.

13. My main connect is. :) I like it a lot.

14. not just female... but black and lesbian!

15. I've picked up from a girl dealer before and nothing was different at all.

16. I know a female dealer...good times! Haha :ey:

17. I picked up from a female dealer once, there was bugs in the sack and I told here I wanted my money back cuz I don't wanna be smoking bugs.

18. Not me but I think it'd be cool because it's different

19. I'd pick up from any of the tobacconists in my town. Some of which are female. Cannabis should be sold right alongside other accepted smokes if you ask me.