Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is your dealer female or male?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k3s, Sep 16, 2009.

1. he's a dude, but his chick def helps out

2. All my dealers are guys, I know these two chicks who sell but they're a last resort (weed isn't that strong)

3. I have had all male dealers until a couple weeks ago at school. My buddy called his "dude" and we met up with her and she is very chillin. She gave me a two gram half eighth the first time I picked up from her. My buddy said he can call her anytime and she will meet up or let me swing by. I prefer females from now on lol

4. most of my dealers were dudes except for one which was my best friends sister. she dont deal no more cuz her mom found out she was sellin and it started a fight. i was there trippin on dramamine and it made the trip go bad, and dramamine gives you a bad trip by default

5. the ;ast chick i bought herbs off of ripped me off. damn 3 grams of SCHWAAAAAGGGG!!! for 20 dollars. i have now learned to examine the pot everytime i pick up. from grandma or the dude down the street, if i dont like the way it look it i aint gettin it.

6. Conceded much.

its usually guys that sell to me, but once in awhile there girlfriends or one of the girls in the house will sell me the bag. Iv met 2 regular girl dealers who sold. but they skimped the bags worse then the sketchy hustlers i bought from.

7. Yea i think so 2 so far all mine have been guys... but i would love to buy from a Female then just chill and smoke.

8. 4 female dealers, 2 male dealers. I buy from the female dealers the most. They're more professional, less shady. And their shit is always better. And the two girls I mostly buy from are both long-time friends. Go figure.

9. haha goodluck with that. all I know is if someone tried to do that to me (im a female), they would have a first class ticket to meeting my Louisville and the rest of my crew.
    After that you would get ran out the city, and be black balled from most dealers in the area.

10. Guy. Almost all the girls around here who smoke mooch the hell out of ever guy they can find.

11. That's cuz they gold diggers

12. I have one female connect, two male, all chill as hell and hook me up but just about every girl I have met that smokes mooches off male friends who think they are gonna get some

13. i have a female dealer but my main dealers are all guys.

14. My main dealers are all dudes, but there is a girl that i know that also deals...and damn she's fine!

15. i know a bunch of dudes that slang and like 2 girls , one girl always has chronic tho

16. New a hot girl who was dealing some fuckin good shit until she got jacked for 4 ounces. Let's say she is connected as fuck as those guys got the ass beatings of their lives

17. yeah the girl dealer i know, if you fucked with her you would get FUCKED up.

18. I hope my next dealer's a female, but I haven't put her into flower yet.

19. lol i only bought from a female once it was kinda dank but over priced considering the quality.

20. My dealer is male. I'm female and sell on and off.