Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is weed making me sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Moodsy, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hey guys.. soo just a quick background on my usage.. I have been smoking for about 10 years, but I'd say in the last 5 years I've been a chronic user. I smoke about 2-4g a day and I am able to function with any problem.

In the last 2 weeks, something strange has been happening. Almost every time I smoke now, I get a headache. Sometimes to the point where I feel nauseous but I never end up vomiting. Wake and bake is my favorite time to smoke, especially when I have an early class. The other day while sitting in on a lecture I started getting headaches/nausea and I started to have trouble focusing in class. Normally weed really lets me focus in school, it's so strange. Maybe I need a break. Anyone else experience something like this?

Thanks!

2. if you think the weeds making you feel like this give it a rest for a month or two....do you buy off a street dealer or some one you know ...has the quality of the weed changed ? ..but try giving your self a break from it for a month just to see how you feel ,,,,,,,mac.

3. Usually I grab from a close friend of mine, but when I can't reach him I just go to a dispensary. The quality is normally good, besides this C-Warp I had the other day. I hope the weed isn't making me sick, but yeah a break may be needed. A month though.. that's going to be challenging. :)

4. i know ive been smoking weed for over 46 years now ive cut my intake to what i used to smoke .but you'll be able to give up for a month it wont be easy ,but i am sure you'll do it ,just if its only to find out if iys the weed or some thing else making you feel nauseous etc,,,,luck mate you'll do it ,,,mac

5. I threw out a bag several years ago that was chronic (sour diesel) but made me feel sick anytime I touched. I assumed it was Eagle 20 or something systematic but either way.
    Maybe you have the flu if its not the herb?

6. Hm, I don't think it's the flu. It seems to only happen shortly after smoking, the headache/nausea tends to go away after about 2 hours.

7. 2-4g per day is too much.... unless you are in chronic pain. Cut your consumption in half

8. 2-4 grams a day may be making you sick. Go on a 5 day t-break, clean your system out, and start again with quality bud. But this time, only smoke a gram a day. See if that helps. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Copd finally catching up with ya gramps?