Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is weed better now? or was weed better back in the day? Let’s start a debate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Farmkid1054, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Alright! I want to see what everyone has to say old timers, newbies, and everyone in between let’s here your argument and what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Way better now than when I started in the 90s. Way more variety and way easier to obtain. A lot less stigma too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I had much better weed years ago. Decades ago. Gone down as far as I'm concerned. Been smoking 52 years.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Not sure I have an answer, but I have often wondered. I've been consuming for around 35 years, in California ad Oregon. I remember my highs being better as a teenager, but memory isn't reliable. I have noticed that dispensary weed looks nice, but people seem focused on THC percentages, and the product doesn't really have other cannabinoids, other than CBN. Are we too focused on THC, when we should really be looking at a more complete profile ? I personally haven't found a strong correlation between THC level and the stone. I've vaped 90% distillate that didn't smack me in the head, as I expected. I've also been stoned out of my mind on 11% THC weed. I'm still trying to understand what makes good weed, honestly. What about the terpenes and other cannabinoids?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I understand what your saying I’ve looked into different cannabinoids while making edibles how the chemical compounds change when baking and temps and times I would be curious to see if other cannabinoids will take off or become more popular as time goes on I know the as weed sits and ages the thc percents go down but Cbn percents go up a little ( not near the amount needed to make up for the loss) still interesting to look into I’ve been following a thread of a guy growing seeds from the 70s that he found from when he used to grow I would love to get my hands on somthing similar just to see what kind of punch it would pack. I always here about the old red hair strains from back in the day

• Like Like x 2
  6. We all have a sort of romance for the outdoor strains of the 60's and 70's and they should be preserved absolutely, but the weed from year 2000 and up are most definitely stronger in potency. This could blossom into a very interesting debate.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That’s what I’m hoping for I love ready about what people have to say and since I’m just a young buck it’s cool to hear story’s about the 60s and 70s!

• Like Like x 1