Is trimming necessary ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 27&Dd, Sep 9, 2016.

1. My girl here seems to be voluptuous. But I know nothing.. Is trimming necessary ?

The yellow leaf doesn't bother me.but maybe it does bother her. Is this something I should consider pruning?

Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. what is that shit all over the bottoms of the plant the white moldy lookin stuff... and u watering too much, or too little, if ur medium is dry when u put u finger in it about an half in to inch depending... it need water, if wet, do not water, sometimes i let go extra day without water even if tis dry, especially in flowering.

• Like Like x 2
  3. i wouldnt take shit off til its real yellow, and the plant doesnt use it anymore, or it can be pulled downward, and come loose with your fingers,,

• Like Like x 2

4. The soil is extra crispy on top. But further down the bucket the netpot is still sitting in about 1/4" of water. I do not want to keep picking it up..

Is it good to go? Roots aren't really moving..yet?

Grasscity Forum

5. Is asking basic questions that you can look up online or in the search bar of the forum necessary? Is growing marijuana necessary when you know absolutely nothing about it?

6. You must grow kill,speaking like that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was mocking the op's question. I know it's hard to understand sarcasm on the Internet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I am not sure what question to look up.. When do the roots start to move into the bucket.. My girl is almost 13 weeks old...

Not a good farmer..

Moved her to the new setup about 2 weeks ago.(5gal bucket) I was watering her by hand, and all he roots popped out of the basket almost over night. However they shriveled up..so i started the Kratky method..but no new roots have emerged..

The stalk has gotten thicker since putting silicate last night though.

Grasscity Forum

9. I was mocking your question. They weren't really questions that I needed answered. You have far more worse problems going on with the plant and shouldnt be worried about pruning and stressing her out more then she already is. You haven't really explained in detail exactly what you've done to get to this point. Try going into the "hydroponic" section of the forum. Will get more/better help over in that area.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was being sarcastic too..

11. Haha like I said, it's hard understanding sarcasm on the net.