Is this worth keeping or should I trash?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newbiegreene1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I’m a first time grower and I’ve been growing this plant for 2 months now and I’m pretty sure it’s a female and I’m also pretty sure it preflowered. I was using a super weak light on it at first but I now have a viper specter 600w light it’s been under the new light for about a week and hasn’t shown much signs of growing . Also o had to rip of some leaves as it was growing because it got black spot disease. IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0730.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. scrap and start new good learning experience weve all lost plants u only learn from ur mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. plant is in flower you will only get a few grams of it when it does finish ,,,keep it a start another plant and smoke your little plant while growing a new plant ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. So should I stop running it under the light for 18 hours and switch to the 12/12 cycle?

5. Dang I shouldn’t known that 10 dollar led from Lowe’s wasn’t gonna cut it haha

6. lol u get what u pay for i learnt that the hard way aswell except i kiled 4 at once lol but what evs just remember what u did wrong and dont let it stop u from growing bud. happy growings.

• Like Like x 1
  7. youve got other plants in veg so keep it in veg ,,it may revert back to veg ,,then flip the light when you want your other plant or plants to flower ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  8. how long have u been running 18 /6 did u switch to 12/12 at all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. id keep the good ones though show some pics of those pls lol

10. The whole cycle actually and some nights I did a couple of more hours and I’ll post a pic of the two others a couple hours later unfortunately I’m out and about. I did the other two a month before this one and there doing significantly better I’m assuming because they both started under the 600w light .

11. most likly are they budding too i bet these are autos. u need 12 undisturbed dark for a photo plant.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Next two are a different strain. First one germinated quick and is going quite well and just topped it off today next one did germinate at same time but instead of tap root coming out the first set of leaves did instead. Was gonna trash but decided to wait it out and it end up kinda working out [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. see with all the plants id get a second 600w. but those ones are looking good are they the same age

14. as the budding one i should say

15. No the budding one is at least a month older lol

16. I don’t know the exact date with budding one but I know it was beginning March vs the best two were planted the 8th of this April

• Like Like x 1
  17. ahh that makes sense bud. id stay on 18 for those two

• Agree Agree x 1