Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth 40$ pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonglicious, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #41 Jamrocknw89, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    It looks like it might be close to 40 bucks but just barely if that.

Also, I can tell that weed sucks ass because you have seeds in the first picture. Weed with seeds is usually pretty poopy.

Never listen to a dealer when they talk about how great their product is. They will lie their ass off to sell you a sack.

2. its not dank or anything but in my area id say thats 40 bucks.

3. I live in the North East, and that looks like the mids we have here. Its not hooked up or anything, but you didnt get ripped of either. :smoking:

4. It's sad that we all have to worry about being skimped. If weed was legal, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

5. you got ripped

6. personally i think you got ripped off man. i would be paying maybe $10-$15 for that over in where i live

7. i would not have paid 20 for them schwaggy regs

8. I would break it in half, give it to him and don't give him the other 20. Just call it a loss, set up a gravity bong or hot knives and make the most out of it.

9. i pay 45$ for 7gs of mids. just because 50$ eth of hydro wasnt pleasing for me.

10. I pay $40 a quarter for high mids where I live, sometimes 45. We don't have the best prices around here.

What you bought is a rip off though, pics are hard to tell also. Looks like the guy gave you 4 grams max... which is without cutting a deal at all.

11. ouch...

that looks like regs... I'd pay 20 for it...or...not buy it