Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this worth 40$ pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bonglicious, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 bonglicious, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    I just bought some for 40$ but I'm not sure its worth it. The guy told me its really good stuff. It wasn't broke up at all and the pieces in the pics are really compressed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and I live in southern GA

2. #2 YogiBear333, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    Well from the photos I'd say its regs by how its packed, and the color. Would probably go for 20ish here.

3. Looks like 2.5-3.5 grams of mids. I'm not sure what the normal prices are in GA, but around here that'd probably go for $20-$35 bucks.

4. it's an alright 40...you didnt get hooked up and the buds are that great, but you didnt get dragged

5. WOW. Where do you live?

6. alot of shake and alot of small buds that looked like they were picked at...

probably worth 30 at the most..but I wouldnt be too angry about that..

7. I'm from southern GA and that looks like 20 bucks worth of regs or so. I can normally get between 5-7 grams for $40 when Im home.

8. its stress straight up tell him too hook you up with bud without seeds you well like it. and for where i come from they only sell stress in half ounces (14 grams) and ounces (28 grams) go for 25 for half 50 for whole but im in cali the stress is closer so less exspensive i would say no its not worth it but i dont know your local prices

9. Its really really compressed.

10. no, looks like 20-30$ at most

11. I'd pay $15 for that. $20 if I was desperate.

Not hatin, I smoke shit that looks like that all the time.

Definitely don't think it's worth $40 though.

But hey if it gets you high, that's all that really matters man.

Enjoy!

:smoking:

12. lol 5 bucks man. hurtin shit. maybe a twin there. my advice buy a scale.

13. 7 seeds? Damn.. :/

14. 40 dollars is def. to much for mids. tell ur dealer stuffs good- but i cant pay 40 for that.... (thats the nice way of saying- IM NOT STUPID, DONT RIP ME OFF)

15. I wouldn't give no more than $20 for that.

16. go buy a scale.
    and get a new hook

17. Yeah, that's a pretty bad deal bro.. It only looks like about an eighth of regs. I got 4 grams of some shit that looked like that yesterday for 10 bucks.

18. I'd smoke it, but it looks like about 3g's of regs.

I'd tell your dealer to quit trying to pass off his shit weed as good stuff. The most someone should ever be paying for that kind of weed is 15-20$

Get a new connect bro, you dont deserve to be ripped off like that.

19. It looks like 2.5 grams of bud and 1 gram of shake....which is bad. Also, the bud itself looks like regs or mids and I would NEVER pay that much for that low quality....