Is this what I think it is?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dubbledown22, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Doesn't smell. Still very small. Has 7 and 5 leaflets per leaf.

2. U didn't post a pick OP :p

3. Bro I'm all burnt right now and I can't figure out how.

4. Lol hit advanced options follow the directions. I think click add file. That'll let you get to your pics.

5. Attached Files:

6. WHAT is that?

7. so its not the goods?

8. Is that even marijuana? lol, the red colored one doesnt look like it, they both look off.. anyone care to elaborate?

9. lol its not that red. i have a red light in my basement so it looks like that. it does have a slight red tint though. not as red as the picture.

10. i could go either way it looks like good ol'mj but doesnt at the same time.

11. That looks fucking weird for mj... But who knows could've cross mutated with some other species of plant lmao I'd bud that shit and see what you get!?!? Lol

12. What is that at the base of the main stem? It sure doesn't look like cannabis to me, just similar.

mj

13. Think I'm gonna bud it. If nothing happens I'm gonna cut it up and put it in a bho rig. Maybe ill get some oil. Or I'll get some poison shit and trip nuts after a hit

14. When I saw those pictures, I remembered about Aussie Bastard Cannabis(google it if you dont know)..yea this isnt the same, but wee can see how cannabis can adapt to live almost anywhere.. Take clone of that, flower that thing and let us know what happens!! Peace :)

15. Deffinately gonna take a few clones and see how it goes. Hope I get a few little buddies to take care of.

16. Most definitely not cannabis

17. Does it even.smell like mj ?

18. Idk the leaves look like its weed but yet or doesnt

19. This can be settled so easily with a little thing called research and a little information source called the Internet.

20. #20 grownthisway, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Looks like a strange varietal of shefflera arbicola to me (umbrella tree, money tree).

It'll produce flowers, aerial roots, and makes a great bonsai tree but the humidity needs to be high as its a jungle bush. (Like other plants we like around here.)

Please don't smoke that, or cut it down. It could be a beautiful specimen of a bonsai with some love and attention, also, its not weed.