Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this what being high feels like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin12315, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Im new here so im sorry if this is in the wrong spot but anyways here is my story. I bought a gram of kush and smoked half of it friday and was still having effects on Sunday. Then i smoaked more sunday night and i am still a little high today which is monday. During the main part of the high i felt like i couldnt do Anything like i was trying to turn off the light but then like 10 min later i realized i was still sitting down but i thought i was standing up. Then i stood up and it also feels like everything happens 3 times and i keep forgetting what i was doing and couldnt turn on a lamp even when my hand was on the button. I was sooo numb and could not sleep but as soon as i feel asleep i was asleep like a baby. I feel like it was laced with somthing but have no clue my chest was hurting so bad i couldn't even smoke a full joint it was only half. I have smoked about 5 times but this Friday was the first time i got high. i could only smoke half the joint Sunday because my chest was hurting so bad.

i attached a picture of some of the weed i had just in case it might have been laced

Attached Files:

noob got high ...

BTW:: lacing is a fucking myth..stop spreading BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA

3. First off this thread requires you to be 18. Not saying you aren't but just throwing that out there.

Second off, The high lasting 3 days is a placebo. Its all in your head. You got over stimulated and are just over thinking things.

Third, Yes being high can cause those feelings you just described. Try a dab and you'll understand how powerful Marijuana can be.

4. You just got really really high. It wasn't laced or anything, marijuana increases your heart rate. Since you just started smoking, you should maybe slow down a bit so you will get a more comfortable high.

5. You were high. It wasn't laced you should just take 2-3 hits next time. I used to feel high the next day as well. Not the same kind of high just not my usual self.

6. I remember feeling differant the day after i smoked for the first time. From being in a sober state my whole life it was weird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. sounds like you had a nice time

8. Every new smoker likes to think their weed was laced if they end up doing weird shit or have a freak out. No, your tolerance is just low. Enjoy it while it lasts.

9. @[member="hermione420"] I agree lol! I remember thinking my weed was laced first time! It was so weird I trough it was something else. Also just ignore @[member="cball"] he's always unhappy.

10. lol you have to be 18 for Facebook but look what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Now it's 13 -.-

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Welcome to the green side.

13. #13 UniqueGrass, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    You got high as fuck because of your low tolerance and good weed. Back in my first times smoking I would cough my ass off and gag on the smoke. My lungs would burn, but that burn would go away within 20 minutes and be replaced by a heavy feeling. You may have been taking bigger hits than your lungs are used to, so next time you smoke take 2 - 4 smaller hits, put it out, and see how you feel in 10 minutes. If you want to smoke after 10 min just repeat it again. Put on your favorite music too, music is amazing your first few times.

Also, don't over analyze the high, just let it come to you and accept the feelings you get (go with the flow). There are thousands of people higher than you are right now and they're having fun. Weed is never laced, eat a piece of the weed, if it tastes like chemicals or if its gritty its laced, if it tastes "weedy" or grassy then it wasn't. Plus dealers would lose all customers if they sold laced shit, who would buy it?

BTW enjoy your low tolerance while it lasts, because you're gonna wish you had it back if you end up smoking on a regular basis (more than a few times a week). I have a low tolerance, but I don't get those highs anymore and REALLY wish I could.

Have fun!

14. Since you have a low tolerance you just blazed as hell. First couple highs are the best! Nice looking bud too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Being numb is the best high trust me. Your third high will always be your best though 

16. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW0jm6i9U3M

17. Weird. My third high was in fact my best. What a day that was

18. Thanks guys for informing i was just really high. Because i didnt feel relaxed like alot of people say they feel i felt like i was stupid but its because i smoaked way to much for my first time

19. You'll learn how to measure out how much weed is enough for you with experience. Happy toking :)

20. I laughed

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app