Is This What A Hermaphrodite Looks Like..i Hope Not

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bc101390, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Sorry for the blurry camera but that's all I got

Attached Files:

2. white hairs mean=female
    balls sacks/banana looking things=male
    Both=herm

3. Google it. Why even waste ur time with these blurry pics? No1 can see a damn thing like this and u know it. Plenty of examples on here too. People will get annoyed with these kinda questions and ignore tf outta u. Just a tip. Make this ur last resort for a thread.

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

4. No testicals to me :)

On the plant that is! ;)

Good luck!

5. @[member="TiPWiLL"] needs to smoke a blunt and chill.

xD It's a little hard to tell, but I think I see some dark pistils from preflowers in the bottom left of the first pic.

Now I'm no expert, but I'm guessing if the preflowers are old enough that the pistils are dark, you would have noticed balls by now.

FYI, my girl outside went herm due to stress, very early in flower. The only male parts were on new shoots on the bottom nodes, I just pulled them off. She seems quite happy, it's been three weeks and so far she's all girl again. :D

Good luck man! Peace.

6. I got my seeds from a friend who did the old left a male in a growbox gag, so he had a lott of seeds! Im thinking that plant was a hermaphrodite because so far 4 out of 6 of my plants are female one is unknown and the one is the pic I showed you and it looks weird to me, I saw pics on google and it kinda looked herm to me, so I posted the pic. But wasnt sure and im still not sure. This is my first grow.

7. #7 Bc101390, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Heres a better onee :)) plz help

Attached Files:

8. Look like the top was pinched. It looks like new leaves or branches coming in. The calyx's just seem to be swelling and pushing out pistils. Ball on a stick is bad. Just keep an eye on it. If really worried take it to an isolation room/area if you can.

9. It looks female to me I see pistils everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum