Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Weird?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeMader, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Is it weird that I don't like to get super fucked up by smoking a shit ton of weed? I prefer taking it slow/easy using a pipe or a joint or a bubbler. Also, I prefer to get very buzzed rather than stoned or totally baked. I feel like the high is more comfortable. However, everyone I know wants to get super stoned and loves using huge ass bongs to get ripped off of their asses. Am I weird for not wanting to do this and only wanting to get buzzed? I think it's more fun that way.

2. when theres nothin to do I usually prefer to load my bong and get really ripped of a few bowls. but sometimes when I have to do something or I wanna skate whatever I only smoke a bowl or two out of my pipe and get a little buzz goin

3. I feel you man. I like to get a buzz going and hop on my drum kit. I can't play if I'm too stoned. But I also like to get baked and watch TV shows

4. Buzzed when out

Couchlocked at home

5. Getting super stoned all the time is not for everyone I guess, I know a lot of people who like to just get chilled rather than totally stoned. Including my Dad who has smoked since I can remember :p

6. Since when do you get "super fucked up" on weed?

I've personally been beyond baked at a 9 or a 10 but I still wouldn't say I'm "fucked up"

7. Love getting super stoned, but like anyone else, there's times a nice buzz will have to do.

8. Nah man not weir at all. There's times i just don't want to get that high and then there are times i take hits until i can't anymore :laughing:. Don't let anyone talk shit to you about not smoking enough. Knowing whats enough is a mark of a responsible and smart stoner.

9. I usually aim to get super baked. But at night right before bed I like to smoke only 1 or 2 bowls to get the buzz going.

10. No it's not weird. I think I know what you mean by fucked up. Where im from we call it a "whitey". Its what we call when someone goes that pale green off peak colour, you feel sick and the room starts spinning. I get this if I smoke too much too quickly its all about knowing your limits. If you are smoking a lot pace yourself is all I can really say.