Is this weird .

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EverydayxStoner, Nov 22, 2012.

1. So I remember this one time i was with my friends & we were in this little spot behind his house & after we toked up it started to pour rain . Then i just went into complete thought & all these memories came back from when i was a child. And all of a sudden i felt like a little kid again. I was jumping in puddles and watching cartoons and i didnt have a care in the world. But when im sober i get aggrivated so easily. Is this weird?

2. This is the second thread I've seen you post which contradicts the knowledge your username implies.

I'd say the majority of people find their issues melt away while on that other level. Just be sure that you're not using weed as a crutch to forget your problems. As a giant tub of nutritional supplement once said to Adam Sandler, "this stuff just numbs the pain, it don't make it go away."

This life lesson brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Toasty and the number 420.

3. lol dude why are you on my dick about my name .

4. If weed makes you happy please feel free to smoke it

5. sounds like you had a nice high, and are a pissy person without drugs

6. Im imagining you as a child..

Is that weird? :ey:

7. Rain makes me act like a kid whether I'm high or not. I always go outside in it. Maybe you are just a rain freak?

8. "everyday smoker" but gets high like a first timer lol

9. First time I've mentioned it, actually. And I'm just playing off jokes I've seen other people make about it, because I'm unoriginal like that :cool:

But for srs, I grew up in England so it rained for basically... the first 22 years of my life. Lemme just say now that I've experienced the outside world: I'd sell a soul for some rain right now. It's over 100 degrees, humid, and hasn't rained in days.

The second those first few drops fall, I'll be out there in the streets with a half-chub stomping in puddles with you, mang.

10. wasnt really on your dick, just mentioned it really...

11. All these mentions of dick [​IMG]

Ok im done

12. Oh, TinMan. You're so filthy.

And I like it. :devious:

13. Gotta polish the tin spicket every once inn while

14. "Friendly neighborhood Toasty" lol