Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed still good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkoy11, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Me and my friend went up to an elementary school to toke up on the roofs late at night. I was unpacking all my stuff from my backpack and I tilted my pill bottle that I keep my weed in and a small nug fell out. After school 2 days after I go back to the school for no reason at all and go on the roof and find the nug. I took it but havent smoked it yet. The nug is kinda spongy and soft. I don't know whether this would still be go to toke up. Lemme know :smoke:

2. smoke it anyway

3. #4 Guadalope, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    If I could make a suggestion.... It would to not smoke weed in a drug free school zone... that is a childish act, asking to be put on probation.

edit: I accidently knocked my bowl outta my bong when I had some God's Gift, it got wet, the next morning I smoked it, got high as fuck as usual. Weed getting wet doesn't ruin it as long as it doesn't get moldy.

4. If it wasn't rained/snowed upon I'd still hit it.

5. Smoke the shit outa it.

6. As long as you cant spot any mold on it i think you should be good

if you want you can check out some threads on here that probably have pictures and stuff

but yea other than that smoke up buddy

7. You are askin for it man, just saying. Listen to the other guy. :cool:

8. I no longer smoke at the school. It was just the only place possible at the moment. I usually smoke in my bathroom anyway. :hello:

9. #10 Storm Crow, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Unless it rained and then warmed up enough to cause mold, you're fine. Smell the bud, does it smell musty like the bottom of your laundry hamper? If not, toke away!

Moldy cannabis is a serious health hazard! It can cause lung problems and is potentially fatal in some cases! :eek: FYI- Aspergillis is a fungus, like mildew, but much nastier. It is suspected to be the cause of some of the old "Mummy's Curse" stories. If the spores get into your lungs and your immune system is in poor condition, it CAN kill you!

Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis associated with smoking moldy marihuana. (full - 1978)
    http://chestjournal.chestpubs.org/content/73/6/871.long

Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis Associated With Marijuana Use in a Man With Colorectal Cancer (full - 2008)
    Invasive
    Pulmonary Aspergillosis Associated With Marijuana Use in a Man With Colorectal Cancer

Fatal aspergillosis associated with smoking contaminated marijuana, in a marrow transplant recipient. (full - 1988)
    [FONT=&quot]Fatal aspergillosis associated with smoking contaminated marijuana, in a marrow transplant recipient.[/FONT]

(Those are all from my list which you can access by clicking the first link in my sig. You won't believe all the things cannabis can do medically! )

Fatalities are not a common thing to happen, but don't smoke,vape, or eat moldy weed!

Granny :wave:

10. Smoke it, if its bad just restart the level and don't make the same mistake again.

11. Why the roof?

12. the roof of a school was the only place LOL

13. Forrrrreal.... How about outside, anywhere... IF you are that paranoid about being caught, hide behind a bush...

I used to just smoke bowls on my front porch... I'd look both ways before I take a toke, just like when crossing the street.

edit: I've had my ex's mom come walking by and wave hi to me while I am hitting my bowl, and have to inhale quickly, hide the bowl, and chit chat for a couple seconds till she left... was mad lame... coughed like a motha fucka... was some dank ass purple

14. My friend I was toking with is still new at it, and he coughs like a motherf***er. I had to do it where no one would be able to hear us at midnight. Couldnt think of anywhere else.

How could I tell if there is the slightest amount of mold on the weed? I checked yesterday and i saw a very small white spot that my other nugs didn't have. Is that mold?

15. White spots usually not a good thing. Unless it just picked up a piece of fluff or something. Have a camera you can take a quick pick with?

16. If its not dirty go for it. If it's a little wet I would dry it out quickly. Put it on a towel and put a piece of bread on top or in a cup of uncooked rice. But I would still smoke it within a day in-case it still got moldy.

17. Moldy marijuana image by mat3699 on Photobucket

See those little batches of light gray or white? That's mold. If we are talking like $10 of weed, don't take the chance. It's not worth a week of upper respiratory problems like bronchitis over $10. I don't care if your 14 and saved your lunch money for a week, it's still not worth it.

If it rained/snowed at all or it was pretty humid just toss it. If it was 20 out and not a flake maybe pick off the white spot if it is the only one on it. If you have a magnifying glass you could look at it and see if it is fuzzy. That would be mold. Just be careful man. It's a nug not an oz.

Lesson here: Be more careful with your nugs.

18. smoke that shit weed is weed if you dont die your ok if its babbage your a little ok if its a badass strain your FUCKED.........UP! LOL