Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed? :S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyscraper, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 Skyscraper, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Just picked up an eighth of this for £20, the dealer said it was cheese.

It smells kinda funny, but maybe it's just the different strain?

Should i just smoke it up and see if it's weed, what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Skyscraper"']Just picked up an eighth of this for £20, the dealer said it was cheese.

It smells kinda funny, but maybe it's just the different strain?

Should i just smoke it up and see if it's weed, what do you guys think?

[/quote]

Epic thread is epic.

3. Hahaha, that made my day x)

4. Ok guys, I think the dealer scammed me, I'm trying to ring him now but he's not answering.

Any advice? I'm thinking of going to his house..?

5. hahahahahahahahahaha....no

6. Inb4 mods descend on thread

7. pointless thread is pointless

8. By creating a parody that makes me a dumb ass? I think you're the dumb ass here buddy ;)

9. [quote name='"Skyscraper"']

By creating a parody that makes me a dumb ass? I think you're the dumb ass here buddy ;)[/quote]

Gday to that hahaha.

10. Parody? more like trollin' dumbass if you wanna make a parody go to the humor section that's why its there.

11. omg troll omg i think this guy is trolling omg, he has to be trolling omg omg

12. I see what you did there...

13. bro i think its cheese, that shits kronik brah, gotta send sum my way. Gunna make my quarter pound amazing! quarter pounder with cheese, yum!

14. [quote name='"Skyscraper"']Ok guys, I think the dealer scammed me, I'm trying to ring him now but he's not answering.

Any advice? I'm thinking of going to his house..?[/quote]

Aw, you could've just let it ride...definitely just killed it

15. Nice pickup, dank cheese

16. This thread is homosex.

17. Glad you enjoyed it ;)