Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed possibly laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by triplecde, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Im almost sure this weed is laced with something simply because I bought a few grams of it and after I finished smoking my first joint of it I didnt get high like where I be relaxed and find things funny.

Instead I found it hard to stand up and was hard to think straight, the weed looks dank in every way, Im not an expert in growing bud but could something have gone wrong whilst growing the weed, it looks 10/10 but there is no high just a very bad experience.

This happens everytime I smoked up the same crap of weed I bought off my dealer, I was more angry when I saw a friend of mine and he had a joint lit up so I had a few burns off it and there I felt the buzz that every weed smoker is looking for, You know the usual relaxed experience.

Yesterday while I was smoking on my own a local guy that I know that hangs around on the corner of my street asked for a few hits when he saw me so I didnt think of it and I offered it to him, it was nearly a full joint because I wasnt enjoying It.

I  just kept hoping I would get high when obviously I wasn't just plain stiffness and a very unpleasent feeling, however when he gave the joint back to me it was around half now if i had smoked that that quick I would be lying down curled up in a ball.

A few minutes later I asked him are you buzzin and he turned around and told me he felt really sick, now this is a guy that never gets sick from weed so I was stunned and dissappointed that there is someting definetly wrong with this weed.

Finally for all those people that are thinking why I didnt go back to the dealer or just threw it away after the first joint is because I smoked most of the stuff before finding out for sure there was something wrong with this and secondly I paid for it and seemed like a waste throwing it out considering how the buds on it look real dank

Attached Files:

2. You can't really expect us to tell you much about your bud with that kind of picture quality. 

3. Could be laced, could have pesticides on it. Either way it's not good to smoke my dude. I suggest getting rid of it

Zippity zoppity lets smoke the jello pudding pot.

4. I just find it odd that anyone would keep smoking something that makes them sick, regardless of what it cost and what it looks like.

5. Wow great picture

6. yep its laced or just to strong for you. I've never became sick from weed but when i first started smoking a buddy of mine got so sick he threw up like 6 times and passed out. I believe its called greening out. But it could just be bad weed with pesticides and shit I doubt it was laced.

7. People make me laugh when they say "It might be laced"

Why would a drug dealer lace weed? He isnt going to waste other more expensive drugs on some weed...

It might be pesticeds or maybe mold.

Could just be you really..

8. So...You didn't go back to him because of denial of an obviously inferior product, and you wouldn't want to throw the buds away because they looked so good, but smoked like shit?

I don't think I quite understand.