Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed okay to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DarkstarMJ, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Found it in the woods in a ziplock bag, doesn't smell like weed but it definitely is, it's only a little bit damp not wet

2. I wouldn't do it bro

3. #3 GreenPhoenix, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    - Any photos?

- Is the bag intact?

- Does it appear to be dusted with anything?

- Does burning a small sample (not smoking directly) produce any funky odors?

- If you place a small sample on your tongue (without chewing, it's a spot test) does it cause any sensations like numbness, burning etc.?

- Do you see mold?

4. would i smoke it? yeah probably. :x
    would i suggest you to? nahhh. hahha. :smoking::wave:

5. Dude I'LL SMOKE ANYTHING

6. I smoked catnip once. When burned it kind of smelled like weed. Moral of the story? smoke it.

7. image-1545640338.jpg

I don't think there is mold, bag is still intact no mud in or whatnot, I don't think there are any sensations when on tongue, smells like weed when burned, sort of smells a little different though

8. looks bomb nice find :D

9. thanks, gonna wait for others to post before I smoke haha :p

10. It looks okay, but I would tread VERY carefully. Some changes can't been seen by the naked eye. The smartest method to use would be to smoke a very small portion and wait. Pay attention to the taste and how the high comes on. If you even suspect for a second it might have been messed with, toss it.

11. I'd smoke it:) how much did you find ? I always dreamed of a day when I would find a ounce sitting in the woods:smoke:

12. Found like 5 grams and 2 grams of hash along with it, I was so surprised haha

Thanks for the advice, will do. I will smoke a small bowl soon

13. [quote name='"DarkstarMJ"']

Found like 5 grams and 2 grams of hash along with it, I was so surprised haha

Thanks for the advice, will do. I will smoke a small bowl soon[/quote]

The ganja gods love you :)

14. LOL...I dont know about bomb but it looks ok to smoke.

15. Looks like 2 diff kinds :smoke:

16. Smoke it. Just be smart. If something doesn't feel right drop dat shit.

17. As long as it's not damp, you'll be fine. And if it is wet, just sit it out for a little while. You should be alright though.

I found a gram before walking down the street but it was broke up already, really fine. Almos oregano looking. Didn't have any smell, so I took a little, chewed it and I thought it was oregano because no weed taste. After I dumped the whole bag out, I started to taste the weed. It was bud, oh well. I was picking up a quarter anyway

18. I'd definitely smoke that.

19. I'd smoke it for sure. As others have said, though, tread carefully.

Beware the altered plant!

20. Are you actually fiending that hard? C'mon man