Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Weed? I Am Very New

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 42062, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I clicked that link, now my computer is destroyed and I had to go on to my friends lap top to write this out, why the hell did you give me a virus??

2. #3 MooseyPoo, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Not the clearest picture, but I'd say yeah, that looks like weed. And hey, as long as there aren't any light colored spores (mold), it should be fine to smoke!

3. It does a bit. Smoke it and find out for sure.

As long as it wasn't somewhere in the pantry, you can probably assume it isn't a spice. lol

4. It looks like what you get for a really low sum of money, from a high end dealer.

5. Looks like lightly broken up bud to me smoke it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

6. Cheers guys, and found it in my dad's room XD gonna wait a while to smoke it tho, It will be my first time.

7. OP found their kids stash...?

8. No I found my dad's :D

Ha or the other way around...hell that little bit he probably forgot about

10. #11 IIGooGII, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014

Best of luck. He's definitely going to notice it's gone and when you're baked on the couch and he walks in to find his weed has been smoked, you're the only culprit. If you live with your mom and she smokes with him, then they'll definitely narrow it down to you.

Hell, he might just say something like "maybe I got too high and left it somewhere".

Although, that is an interesting situation, because at a younger age I wish my dad smoked pot. He wouldn't have been such a hard ass about it. He smoked when he was young, but something in him switched, probably my mom, and he quit smoking bud.

To this day I would still love to smoke with my dad, I think it would be fucking hilarious hahaha.

I thought this at first, too, LOL. Started laughing cause we just got his kid busted HAHAHAHA.

Unless his dude's dry and that's all he's got!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah that was all he had, I put a bit back in the small pot he keeps it in so he won't notice I don't think? I hid it well and he wouldn't born it up even if he did think it was me :D

Maybe it's his girlfriends?

13. #14 IIGooGII, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I'm sure you'll be fine as long as it isn't smoked, lol.

My two cents here... Now that you know he smokes, you can do what you need to do with information.

Me personally, I would use it as an excuse to smoke weed if that's what you want to do, because what is he going to say if he catches you? "Pass it here."? Lol. I'm sure he's chill enough, but I know that if I had kids and they took my bud I'd be a mad mother fucker. Maybe just bring it up one of these days to him, ask him a question about it and gauge his reaction CAREFULLY.

I don't know how old you are and I'm not telling you to go start smoking, if it's an interest, try it for sure, if not, stay away. I would like to add that your parents did a hell of a good job of keeping it away from you if you were able to grow up and suspect that (referring to the image posted) that is bud. Even before you smoked, so props to them for that. At least it will allow you to make your own decision, and now you know your dad/parents won't be negatively biased about it.

14. No I already know he smokes j and his wife probably does too but they won't bring it up with me, also I live with two other boys and one is my age so they can't narrow it down too far 😂 :D

15. Yeah but I will smoke it, just waiting for the right environment cause I don't want to freak out :X

16. It looks like some really crappy mids, I'd say smoke it to be 100% lol

Well that's always good, just be ready for when shit hits the fan and you both get talked to about stealing things, lol.

I doubt you will freak out. It's not really hallucinogenic at all. It does contain certain psychoactive properties, but in my experience not enough that's ever made me freak out. If anything, in theory, it should make you a bit more relaxed. Just stay calm while you smoke, don't oversmoke either. Take a nice hit and wait a little bit to see if you're going to react negatively to it.

A good rule of thumb anytime you're having a bad time due to a substance is to remind yourself that it will wear off soon enough, but you shouldn't worry about bud. And as long as you're mentally stable you shouldn't have many problems. The good and bad side of substances is that they do go away. Sometimes you want them to last longer, but that's just part of life, lol.

Alcohol would be more so a thing to be concerned about "freaking out", in my opinion. People just can't handle themselves when they drink.

Although I don't remember personally, I was probably too young the first time I smoked, but I've heard a lot of people don't get high the first time smoking? I don't know how true this is or if the people I've heard it from just weren't inhaling their first times, but as long as you inhale you should be good to go.

That's good, check back in a week and see if it's still there. I'm always coming across little stashes I forgot about is why I say.

19. Oh well I still have half of it hidden in my room, it was a tiny amount in the container itself. Do you think he will notice??