Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this weed fully dried and cured or is it too fresh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Samsa1, Jun 11, 2018.

?

Is it ready?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. #1 Samsa1, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    I work at a gas station, one of my regulars gave me a handful of pretty buds. Hes done it before but it sucked last time. He gave me a handful of this but im worried its not fully proccesed and if so what can i do to improve it, if anything. Smokes pretty good too. 20180611_073459.jpg 20180611_073521.jpg 20180611_073459.jpg 20180611_073521.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Squeeze to see if soft or snaps. To make sure leave it out and let it dry more if spongy

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tge stems snap well. But its still spongy. How long should I keep it open air? Also, there are some leaves still and the hairs are loose af.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Those are probably sugar leaves and are smokable and that's typical of the hairs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Smoke that bitch!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dry one nug completely see how it tastes. Rest put in jar and crack lid till it drys more than burb everyday for a week
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  7. It tastes a lil weird is my only worry. Like maybe poorly flushed?

8. This sounds like the best idea.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sadly, can't give you a fully confident answer based off this picture. I can give you a tip if the weed feels spongy, it does need to cure longer. Keep in mind some growers wet trim, and just push their weight off.

10. if it burns its dry enough to smoke lol.

If the stem snaps too then its fine. It looks like its been cured.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Only you can prevent premature weed smoking!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Spongy but dose it bounce back to form? If so thats usually sign of perfectly cured buds if not still much moisture

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sometimes they pack it when it's still damp aka not cured and it just kinda stays spongy until it's dry af I usually leave mine in acan for a week cracking the lid and shaking shit around works out ok