Is this weed any good?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by avidance, May 25, 2017.

1. I am a new toker and I was wondering if i have been getting good deals, the weed below i get for 10$/g.Is it worth it? I got decently high from 1 bowl.

2. You tell us? Was it worth $10 to you? Ive seen weed that looked amazing and was trash and ive seen weed that looked just ok and was absolute fire. Only you can answer this question.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. well i thought whichever weed looked better and had more crystals and stuff contains a higher THC.Thank you for your answer.And I got pretty high from it.

4. Looks like Santa sat on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. thc also in the plant ,ripeness can be told by the lack of hairs or dead hairs and the amount of amber trics.

6. Even high thc doesn't mean you'll get the most stoned. That's a person to person deal. Shit hits people differently. Find what you like. Don't worry about thc. Huge misconception imho.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. If (op = high):
    good = true
    else
    good = false

8. to many amber Trichomes more couch lock ..which is ok if you want to be glued to the couch ,,when i grow i aim for around 25% amber ,and more and it spoils the high for me ,,,but thats me every one as their own opinion ,,,mac,

9. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

For srs.

10. Depends on how it's been cured. It could look really poor but still pack a punch.

11. Looks like Brick weed, its pressed, which means the guy sells it on huge quantities, so the weed was not handled like you would on a single plant, or small plantation, its harded to tell weed quality if its pressed as well.
    Look for taste, smell, trichs.

12. that looks like some real crap stuff, some brick weed. damn i feel bad for non medical or recreational states/countries...

13. If you got high from it, your good.

If you enjoyed it, your good

If it didnt make you feel ill, your good.

THC, CBD ect effect people differently

14. Agreed