Is this website even still working? Need Help

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by N0Use4aSN56, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Hello. I ordered something off of this website and i'm not 100% sure it went through. being that i was a little bit confused i eamialed the webmaster with a few questions. the next day i emailed him again with a couple more. now it's been 2 to 3 days and still no reply. i am really excited to buy this piece as i have never seen it's equal. however the lack of response makes me nervous. can someone help me what is the deal here?

Colby Ippoliti
    N0Use4aSN56@aol.com

2. Don't be nervous...I'll PM SJ and have him get back to you!

3. Dear Colby,

I haven't seen any of your emails come in. however, you have placed three order attempts, two creditcard and one cash chhecks. The credit card orders were not finished by you, so the orders were canceled. If you wan to pay via cash or checks we will first wait for the funds to come in, before we ship out your order. Please always mail to support@grasscity.com and we will be happy to help you with any problems. For now, none of your orders are in process.

SJ

webmaster grasscity.com

4. Hello, i am glad i came to the forum for help other than waiting for you to reply to emails that you hadn't received. Basically i was wondering a few things about the hammer i wanted to purchase, the colored hammer. is it inside out? is the glass thin or thick, and will it change color drastically? I was also wondering if i could pay by wiring money from my local branch bank? thank you for your help and as soon as i know what to do, i.e. placing another order, or just sending payment after i know how to wire a payment. I hope we can get the ball rolling on this as soon as possible the colors on that hammer are amazing. 153 dollars is a bargain. thank you for your help.

colby ippoliti
    N0Use4aSN56@aol.com

5. Please tell me you're joking, Bongish! If not, here's how to do it...

1. Click on the button that says Shop in the bar at the top of your screen
    2. Browse thru awesome stuff!
    3. Order something