Is this vape scare anything to be concerned about?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDude33, Sep 11, 2019.

1. This...^^^^
    Get a Rosin press and a nectar collector or other vaping device and press some of that golden goodness.
    Grow your own flower and press it and you’ll know what’s in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. No. I bought some from friend earlier this year but since then only from a dispensary. This just happened a month ago

3. hmmm.. Im pretty sure this current vape scare is related to ecigs not carts from dispensaries...

pretty sure a dispensary would get shut down for selling something that could give you lipoid pneumonia which is what the current scare is all about.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No it's not, it's from both. I met a woman I never knew who's sister is in the hospital from thc carts. I watched a show about a manufacture that makes one of the additives for thc carts that pulled their product from the shelf. It's most definetly not limited to ecigs

5. TBH if i bought a product from a licensed company that did that i would be lawyering up pretty quickly

I figured you were talking about the 6 recent deaths that happened in terms of the scare, from the light reading I did those were all ecig related but that could be my mistake in not looking into it more

6. They'll fall behind the law of it still being federally illegal and walk away winners. Read a little harder bro, it's not just ecigs. I don't smoke any tobacco ever, not even a blunt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Federal government just wants to regulate it like everything else = $$. I'm a little suspicious myself besides some of those young kids like to hit it pretty hard. you're only young once I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm still only finding info on the deaths being related to ecigs, though i know there have been plenty of issues with people getting garbage in black market carts

But really the federal legality matters very little if these were purchased legally in a state. There are rules and regulations that the law still covers. The federal govt has said no to it from the beginning and shops have gotten in legal trouble over using illegal nutrients and additives in cannabis

Sorry i meant to quote @killset

9. Just vape flower. healthier than smoking and no additives at all. Preferably stuff you grew, then no worries.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm 54 and only use vapes when I need to be discreet. Dont be suspicious.

11. Well hopefully this gets figured out but until then fuck vapes. Not worth the risk.

Even with russian roulette you can win, it's just a matter of how long that win streak will last. Maybe forever, maybe tomorrow.

12. Is there a practical and convenient way to do this in a kayak? Also, aren’t there plenty of pesticides in almost any batch of flower?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pax 2 or 3. I have the 2, and I said grow your own in that post. Pic is all pesticide free. 20190831_195429.jpg