Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this True???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Can someone give me some general information on grinding pain medication then mixing it with you weed. Does it work? Effects? etc.....

2. Some people tell you to grind up the pills and put it in your bowl but in my experience that's an ineffecient way of doing it.

I have taken vicoden, some anti depresents and other things with weed and the best way to do it is to take the pill(s) and about 15 minutes later or so smoke a bowl or two and the pills and weed will hit you at the same time and you will be gone

I once took 4 extra strength vicoden and smoked about 8 bowls over a course of a night and I was so gone that I remember literally blinking and 2 hours would go by, it was insane. Have fun....

3. my friend recently asked me for some of my old depression meds he says that you snort or gum them like coke

4. depression meds don't get you wasted that i know of... that's mainly in your head...

but i recommend eating like 3 750mg vicodins, then in about 20-30 mins, smoke a fatty blunt. you'll be so bombed you won't know what hit ya.

EDIT: make sure you're somewhere comfortable... you might not beable to move for a while! LOL :D