Is this true

Discussion in 'General' started by spawncrash, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I was looking on a news website (trusted) and it say in south africa kilos of mary jane can be bought for £20 ($35) seriously? That's got to be bull shit right? and other can be for for 40pence LOL What? How much bullshit is this? Or is this legit

2. #2 ghostonvacation, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
  3. I was smoking and some dude came up to me asking for a lighter he was Jamaican he told me stories said hed get big ass trash bags full of weed for like 15 bucks or something cheap. I believe it

4. Totally true, in fact in the states you can still get large amounts of South African bud (Swazibaad, or something like that) for real cheap.

Its like this in alot of places that cops don't enforce as much. Hit up South America for that cheap too.

5. Well. I know where i'm going next.

6. #7 spawncrash, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    No wonder why gangsters are so rich, $35 a kilo / 35 ounce = $1 an ounce.

Sell 1 ounce for $250.. $250/ounce x 35/ounces = $8750 and a 250% profit from $35 LMFAO. Oh man I'm too high for this.

7. What's a kilo? Like a hundred pounds?

Must remember it probably ain't no dank yo

8. Nah, just 2 pounds in a kilo. Yeah, but it's still cheap normally it's like $5k or more

9. A kilo is 1000grams. so more like 2 pounds.
    And it's probably some seedy outdoor :D

10. For a pound?!? I picked up a pound of decent bud for 1400 bucks... A month ago? Maybe a Lil over a month ago. And it wasn't fire but it definatly wasn't shwag.

11. you must think in countries like Africa, they have big ass fields full of plants, male and female growing side by side. so cheap prices are normal there, people die over there if they cant sell or if a crop gets fucked up by the weather. They are hungry yo.

12. i was in kenya and 10 kenyan shillings was the equavilent of €1 at the time so it would obviously be alot cheaper

13. A kilo is a little over 2 pounds 3 ounces, and yea its usually pretty bad weed females by males, actually nearly all of it is, dank usually still costs about $800 a kilo according to epiic, thats still cheap thouh.