Is this true about shrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by je5ter, Aug 20, 2009.

1. My dealer told me that the caps make you hallucinate and the stems make you have a great body high, is this true?

2. No, your dealer is an idiot.

3. From my experience, they are the same--the caps are just loaded with psilocybin, while the stems have less.

4. I've heard this from a few people before, but from personal experience i don't think its true. The Caps as someone above me said, contain MUCH more Psilocybin than the stems do.

5. It is all one chemical that ends up effecting your brain, the caps just have more of it. Although, what he says does have some basis in truth, as a low dose of pyslocybin will give you a body high...

yah I know I spelled it wrong

6. oh alright thanks for the info guys

7. HAHAHA you couldnt ask for a better answer

8. I've heard this too but some research showed me it's not true. The caps and stems just have slightly different levels of psilocybin; in some varieties, and even in variety between batches, the caps have less psilocybin, which would mean if you ate a dose of stems and a dose of caps you would have a higher dose of psilocybin from the caps, which could in turn give you a more visual trip. But the effects are based totally on the level of psilocybin you consume, not the part of the mushroom.

9. So from what I understand, Caps just have more psylocibin (butchered the spelling) then stems?