Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Too Good To Be True?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatOneBagofWeed420, Aug 7, 2014.

1. I recently got a new dealer who was selling some good strains of weed I decided to go with an 1/8 of OG Kush. The smell isn't extremely pungent but I get an 1/8 for $30! I couldn't believe it was true. Did I get an extremely good deal?

Attached Files:

2. I come from somewhere where we okay $20 a gram so I would say yes haha. But I guess it would depend on what you're used to getting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. That ain't Kush, brother.

You bought a bag of regs.

4. Really? :(

Yep.   Kush is light green and much less compressed.  just google "kush" youll see the diff.

6. Doesn't look amazing but it's not terrible either. That's just the looks tho. Smoke it up :smoking: but for 30 that's a good price. Not amazing but u didn't get ripped off for sure

Ok thanks for the quick replies :) do you think i should say anything to my dealer?

8. Kush comes in all shapes and sizes, and $30 an eighth is the standard where I am from. 

....Yeah, kush is a strain, not a quality grade. As in, originating from the Hindu Kush Mtns.

OP, your stuff is fine. Decent for 30/8th. I don't see compression...

Smoke it. If its a good deal for you, its a good deal. We can't make that call. That's your judgement based on other available deals. If you only know THIS dealer, its the deal you are currently getting; no good no bad.

Pretty much THIS

10. don't listen to kai he has no clue what hes talkin about lol

11. It's not regs lol may not be the best but not regs. And for the price it's pretty good.

Dude says it's regs lol can't even feel smell or smoke it just because it's not bright does not mean it's regs .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

12. Does it get you high?

13. The price is good but that's not og. I've never had it but it's not that dark from what I've seen.

14. No. What you got is mids. He probably paid 20 an 8th for it.

Everybody and their mama uses "kush" and "dank" interchangeably.
    Get over it.

16. Every 13 year-old.

Also, just because the strain is OG Kush doesn't mean it's going to be good. 

You don't know what you're talking about.

17. What a ridiculous assumption...there's countless kush strains, you think every one of them will have light green buds? Lol

Kush strains are also mostly indica dominant, which would point to a darker green instead of a light green.

18. #18 JaysForDays, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014

Oh my god you are so ignorant. Kush can be low quality as well. Also kush(which isn't just a fucking term for "good weed") typically isn't light green as it's a indica dominant.

It looks very good for the price. You got hooked up, don't listen to this guy he has no clue what he's talking about.