Is this to be conserned (wierd looking leafs)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tuko007, Nov 16, 2012.

1. well i just wanted to verify if this was just normal or theres something wrong with the plant, pics are not very clear but still you can notice a little yellow on the tip of some leaves and also some wierd dark spots on another leaf

Attached Files:

2. Nute burn or maybe heat stress. That's just a guess though with no details to go on.

3. its on mg potting soil, was fertilized only once in her life 1 week ago with mg plant food, its bagseed, 4th week veg, also some of the roots are starting to grow through the water holes ...

4. also, the cfls are very close to the plant, but wierd thing that the leaves that are closer are not showing the same condition wich leadsme to think its either ph, or nutburn, no more plant food for a while to check results

5. how often do you use plant food? every other watering?

6. tried to use the plant food every 2 weeks, last time i watered was almost 2 weeks ago, i water her aprox every 4 days, you never got that on yours ?, also i think it needs to be transplantes like you did ...

7. [quote name='"tuko007"']tried to use the plant food every 2 weeks, last time i watered was almost 2 weeks ago, i water her aprox every 4 days, you never got that on yours ?, also i think it needs to be transplantes like you did ...[/quote]

Id cut out the plant food completely and only water when needed. If you can stick your pinky down to the tip and its dry its time to water

I check mine daily to see if its thirsty

8. yep just water when needed and transplant, ill update, you're doing a great job on your project, lets see how they finish and how they yield :D!