is this this really natural weed (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenplease, Jun 26, 2006.

1. i found a couple of plants growing in the woods naturally and they looked alot like weed..... i attached some pics of the plants im not really sure if their weed because of the yellow flowers any help would be appreciated:)

Attached Files:

2. dont think so man

3. the last one looks a lot like it, but it may have to many leafs. And yeah that yellow is probably a plant, those are way to small to have buds.:eek:

4. The last one does, but i dont think its bud..

5. nope thats a family member, but not cannabis. i find that were the "hippies" of my town used to grow.

6. yea so here are a few more pics.....

Attached Files:

7. nah man, i could tell without even opening the attachment to a larger picture, like i've said before, anything looking remotely different from marijuana is NOT marijuana. it has a very distinct smell and shape. why dont you put the effort into growing your own instead of scouting for a hopeless dream. they grow wild yes, but its very rare to come across 1

8. sry dude but no you can smoke it and try

9. nah man, i know its a bummer to here, but its not. although pot plants do have those razor blade things on the petals...its not that extreme, its much more subtle and short...plus it just doesnt have the characteristics of it...but close

10. Maybe there are some things preventing the possibility to grow? and maybe he wasnt "scouting" for the plants, maybe he was walking around and noticed them..

11. lol yea man, definatly isnt mj, give it a puff anyway and see what happens :p
    just hope it's not poisonous:D

12. stay away from smoking that shit. as someone said it is related to the cannabis plant. there was another post on this very same plant a few weeks ago

13. their is a ton of these plants growing naturally around here and its very hard to miss them.... is this what "michigan marijuana" is or could it be hemp? what effect would these plants have on a real cannabis plant, would u have to worry about them pollinating the female? or anything like that
    Thanks for all the help everyone:smoking:

14. ive bumped the original thread. pay attention to the 6th post on it by w33dwoman

15. i came across one. its still growing to this day.

16. i know from expirience that is not weed. its a plant called 5 finger and is a member of the rose family not even remotly related to cannabis. it grows little yellow flowers and yes i was once a dumbass and smoked it and all i got was a nasty headach.

17. It sure ain´t weed.