Is this the norm with autoflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ManOfTheYear, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Doing my first grow and my first mistake ( i think) was ordering 6 different strains and growing them all at once 5 of them look very good and already have some nice buds on them the seed in question is Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds... it is only about 8-9 inches tall with a tiny stalk but a good size cola on top about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide ( had to add support to keep it up) this plant already has hairs tunring brown so figure just a feww more weeks before harvest. it looks like it will yeild about 7-14 grams which is depressing. 

The other 5 plants are taller and stronger looking but colas are not as big but also dont seem to be close to getting ready. I guess my question is should i expect this each grow getting such a small plant? Any particular strains that are auto flower someone would reccomend?? I have a order of Northern Lights and Bubble kush from RQS on the way but if theres strains with normally higher yeilds would gladly switch

2. I've grown 16 autoflowers and I've had a few that have only been 8-12 inches in height and only yielded a qtr. It sucks when it happens but It does happen lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. it is indeed crappy lol the cola that it is would be awesome if it was on say 3-4 branches but its just like a stick with a big bud on the top. at first i thought it was my lack of exprience but my other plants range from 1-2 foot tall and not as far into flower im starting to think it might have just been bad genetics seed was a freebie 

4. There is a bomb seed thread and they answer growers concerns...

Loki says sweet tooth , autox, and 1 other I cant remember are good yielders. I have no personal exp. with autos so i cant say too much

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app