Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this the average price for a gram? Seems a little expensive...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fudgepuppy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. 1 gram for 15 bucks. I bought the gram last time for that much cause it was my first time, and I didn't know prices, but now I want to make sure I'm paying the right amount.

15 bucks for what my friend says is kronic or high-grade stuff for 1 gram.

2. 15 a gram for true kronic is a fair price, typically sells for 20 a gram. Since its your first buy you probably got sold some mid grades however. Do you have pics?

3. Depends on location

Here in canada you can get local dank for 10 dollars a gram and indoor exotic strains (legit kush strains, White widow ect) will sell for 15 a gram.

In the us people usually pay 20 dollars a gram and sometimes end up with only .8

4. grams of mids around here are 10

5. I don't have any pics my camra is messed up...but like since my tolerance is so low I was thinking it doesn't even matter, cause I could by mids for 10 bucks.

What to do you think?

6. $15 for a G of chronic is a solid deal. If you have a low tolerance even better!

Average price for a G in the states is $20, so yeah not a bad deal at all.

7. Is there seeds? Does it have white crystals or red hairs on it?

8. if its real chronic then 15 is a good price, its usually 20 around here maybe 25 depending, but if its mids i wouldnt pay more than $5 a gram fuck that shit