Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Terrible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sonoran, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Picture thanks to ReMpTiOn.

[​IMG]

I was just wondering if finishing a roach this way is bad. Everyone, including me, knows that smoking with plastic is bad, but is it bad if your smoke is just contained in plastic like this?

Also, hypothetically if I was stopped by an LEO and had this in the car, would it have any trace of cannabis in/on it? Would it be considered paraphernalia?

Also, if anyone has a better way to finish off a roach besides the tweezers method, I'd like to hear about it!

2. Cute girl! :)

Erm, I say just use your fingers, you can get it REALLY small just holding it, then put the tiny bit of left over pot in a bowl. That looks like way more of a bother than its worth. Also, I'm guessing the smoke might still be hot enough for it to leach toxic stuff from the plastic. Not sure though..

3. just take the weed from the roach and put it in a bong

4. Is that a boy or girl?

5. I've seen one of my friends use a paper towel roll, you pretty much do the same thing as that bottle and smoke it like a steamroller(not sure if this is the right word?).

6. That super rude bro. Look at her nails i mean come on.

7. You clearly don't belong here.

8. you know what even better than that?

If your smoking a blunt wrap stick the roach inside the little straw thing.

Just don't let it burn down to the plastic and your okay

9. No
    No
    No
    Get a piece, smoke it out of that

edit: these are your answers :smoking:

10. I always put them in a bowl and finish them. But there is nothing wrong with that. Just dont inhale burning plastic.

11. I'd imagine that the person does not have a piece, so everyone saying get a piece, yur pretty much just spamming. People who have to smoke joints probobly dont got glass...

12. Nah if i'm in a circle we always prefer blunts and joints to glass. And sometimes i do just feel like smoking a joint. Or if i wanna smoke while i walk the dog or something a blunt. I'm high i don't know.

13. i've always use the tines of a fork.works great and portable as all get out.

14. take two pennies and pinch the roach in between them. that way you dont burn your fingers but can finish your roach