Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this t-break worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dank nugglets, Feb 16, 2009.

1. After smoking just about everyday for the past 6 months, I'm thinking about taking a short t break. I haven't smoked since Saturday night and I have 3 tests this week. Is taking a 6 day t break worth it?

I'm going back home from college this weekend, so I'll definitely be able to pick up some dank dank on Friday. What do you guys think?

2. Hell yeah. Doing a break during a busy week with things to do is worth it. You'll be busy to keep your mind off it, and your tolerance will go down (not all the way of course, but hey, a week T-break is good, you'll feel a difference).

3. you'll feel very irritable though

4. a week off smoking really makes a difference, just last week i had the stomach flu, so i barely smoked anything, just felt too shitty, and barely had the strength to inhale, the difference it made was amazing. smoked soo much honey oil last night, it knocked me striaght off my ass lol

5. Alright guys sounds good. I'm going to try really hard not to smoke.

6. 6 days will do you very well.

7. you can do it, and it will help. just try to think of how high you'll be when you hit that first joint/pipe/bong/blunt after your t-break. i once went on a 5 day t-break and got really stoned off a couple joints with a couple friends after. I think taking little t-breaks every once in a while is better than one long one.

PS. i'll think of you while i smoke this bowl.:smoke:

8. Common man, OF COURSE IT IS!

9. Any type of t break is worthwhile:D

10. Thanks for all your support blades. I'm keeping my mind on school work and not on smoking. I know it's going to be tough but I have to prove it to myself that I can do it.

Keep tokin :smoke::smoke: