Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this synthetic or just bad weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImBasedGod, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I'm used to copping dank so I'm not really sure if these are mids, regs or possibly synthetic weed. Help me out here. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. #2 JaysForDays, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Thats some mids or regs, definitely weed though. Weed is very distinct, every kind of "synthetic weed" you'll be able to tell because it smells of spice, and it will look way different. pretty sure it's against the rules to talk about that but you need to know lol.

3. Aiightt as long as it ain't some fake shit lol

4. Yeah it's real. looks like mids to me. Hey dude your username is not cool though change it ASAP hahaha disrespectin Lil B and shit

5. Thats just some reggy

6. Low quality bud.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That's mid.  Reggie doesn't have that much xtal and trich production.  Def not dank though.  But fuck it, does it get you high? 

8. Mids, I wouldn't call it reg bUt its not dank either, you'll know sinthetic weed when you see it.

9. What is the difference between regs and mids? I thought they were one in the same.