Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this swhag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nathanjiujitsu, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I'm just wondering because it's a pretty harsh smoke all other weed I've gotten, are actually green lol ..

Attached Files:

2. Cant tell from.that man... If you brought it like that rip off prob

3. That's a terrible picture..

What's it smell like? Does it have seeds?

4. Maybe it's just the way this weed is... If you've already smoked it I don't know why you're asking. You can only judge quality of weed on how high it gets you, not what it looks like.

5. looks like some outdoors, but its been broken up a bit.

6. Looks kinda like mouse poop from that pic, I can't see anything

7. Smoking is the final test, but you can absolutely tell quality based on looks. I'd say its easier overall to tell by looks, as MANY factors influence how high you'll get.

8. I've seen pretty shitty looking bud that got me high as hell and pretty bud that got me to an average high. Looks don't count for that much.

9. I get an alright high with .5 but it's not great.. & it's just grinded poorly.. It's really harsh though, and I usually don't cough with my bong and this weed makes me cough a lot

10. Eh... Mid-ish.

I can see the pic just fine.

11. It looks like half a bowl of mids, and why would you put it on a paper towel, do you like smoking BPA??

12. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']It looks like half a bowl of mids, and why would you put it on a paper towel, do you like smoking BPA??[/quote]

Just because you can see it better with a white background

13. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']It looks like half a bowl of mids, and why would you put it on a paper towel, do you like smoking BPA??[/quote]

What's BPA?

14. Yo man, awesome buds!

Send that pic in to high times, you'll probably make the cover.

15. looks like more leaves than buds. if it isn't crystally, from what it looks like, it's kinda midsy. swhag is kinda brown