Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Stuff Good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Thatbcbud, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Does this look good how much would you pay?
    From bc

2. The whitest weed ive ever seen 

3. Sorry haha forgot to post pics

4. Well from what I see here you have some Casper Kush I wouldn't recommend smoking a lot of it at once if you're new to smoking that shits heavy man :p

5. It won't let me post pics?

6. You're probably not doing it right holmes. Hit up the search bar and type how to upload pics to grasscity theres a thread that has all the info you need and im 99.9% sure you will be able to post pics afterwards

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402545489.749824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402545527.499375.jpg

8. Pretty nice looking buds holmes.. 10x better than whats available in my area hope you enjoy toking it down. I pray the vibe gods bless you

9. Haha I have a feeling you are being sarcastic but thanks any way man. How much would you pay for a oz?

10. Nice buds, I would pay $200/oz because that is the going rate around here.

11. No my man im being honest with you I live in an area of MS the weeds shit the best you get is low grade mid to decent mids if you get lucky you can get high grade mid a.k.a "loud pack" lol but you have to fork over $25-$40 a gram. For the decent mid I get I pay between $90-120 an ounce depending on how smoking the shit is. As for what you have id pay whatever I felt comfortable and as long as you think you are getting a good deal and you like how it smokes that's how you should decide what you pay for it

12. Looks middle.  Need closeups to really tell.

13. Thanks guys and I'll try and post some better pics. Also I got that kush off cragslist because my dealer went on vacation for summer haha and it was not a cop just some chill guy off cragslist. Paid 100 for half oz

14. Haha that's awesome man I wish I could just buy dope off craigslist. Ive never seen it before what section do they post it under gardening? lmao

15. Just search up kush or 420 haha there should be a few people selling good luck on your kush adventure on cragslist lol

16. Is that a better pic?

Attached Files:

17. eh.. kinda it looks a little more distorted now but you can see the bud a little better. And I promise you the only ppl selling on craigslist where I stay is youre friendly neighborhood D.E.A or better yet the local "Reaper Squad" <-- scarier than the D's to me cause its a localized task force of 6 counties and them fucks are the narcest narcs there are.. straight ruthless too.

18. I thought MS decriminalized? I know they have in the areas close to me, that's not a statewide deal?

Okay I get a lot of this. Let me further explain.. though it is "decriminalized" the penalties are still severe. And the actual laws are rarely enforced. For instance the law states that you are only supposed to get a fine. And subsequent offences jail time. It doesn't help that weed is still the "devil" down here. Ill use my case as an example. I was 18 senior in high school got caught with a fucking gram and did two months jail time for it. Luckily since it was near the end of school year the judge postponed imprisonment. As far as decriminalized go its really not you might as well say that its no different than states where it is not decrimed.

20. #20 JCM2, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    I'd fight that tooth and nail. Why even have the damn law if the cops and judges can still throw you in jail at their discretion? Law ENFORCEMENT officers are paid to enforce the law, not interpret it. That goes for lawyers and judges too.