is this sprout about to come out or is it going back down?????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cloud10_2003, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Should i pull that white side out to help her or waat?

ForumRunner_20120621_125812.png

2. no i put it facing up?

3. How many days old is it?(I'm assuming your being sarcastic). Also, don't know why I thought that...sorry...baked..

4. I think you've been lied to my friend, you put the white part of your seed facing down into your soil, how else are roots gonna start!!

5. whaaat? =/ LOL i feel dumb now but will it grow? now or have i ruined it it seems to be going how the picture said the green part is going back into the soil to like start? i guess and then the other side is gonna come up i think lol

6. It doesn't make a huge difference in up or down, just easier to get a sprout with your taproot facing down into the soil. Yeah it'll still sprout not doubt(rhyming is fun) just takes a little bit longer, give it a few days and it'll sprout up just fine

7. i feel like a proud father lmao thanks volkoff

8. lmao good luck man!! Let us know your progress!

9. i will im gonna start a journal right now.

10. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']Should i pull that white side out to help her or waat?

[/quote]

It's the beginning to it's root system. This is why you plant tap root down.

11. now i know for next time

12. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']now i know for next time[/quote]

Learn, learn, learn, everyone has to start somewhere. Best of luck -BYO

13. hahah Silly first grow mistake, I can tell you haven't done much reading of grow guides eh? I started reading this book and I've learned SO much from it, I am just starting my first grow but I feel confident enough with the info I learned to help others and give proper advice.

14. alot of people are telling me i should flip it and adjust the root to the dirt but? i dont feel safe doing that (im super clumsy) thats why i put it in the pot im growing the whole plant in because i didnt want to transplant. so should i attempt to do it or let it go like that?

15. Personally, I would grab some tweezers and flip it, you have a much higher chance of success if you fix it.

If you use tweezer, be careful not to crush it.

16. i just did it i the tail was like 2-3 inches long and i put the head of the seed right where to like i could see some of it under the soil..didnt bury it completely...is that good?

17. I guess we'll find out in a day or two, if you don't see any change after 2 days I'd toss in a bit of soil over it and wait for sprout.

18. the wait begins >.<

19. #20 CannaSmoke, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    lmao ... quit growing buddy ... jump off a roof or something ... hahah

You retard you have to flip it around .... its ok it crossed my mind once too haha

dont feel dumb... the white part is the root system... goes into the soil...

Name calling is not tolerated at GC.