Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Sour Diesel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grandtheftrondo, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I'm totally new to smoking, and here in Waterloo idk if we have good weed or anything but my friend dad he could hook me up with some sour diesel , and I hear it was good so I bought some

Attached Files:

2. That actually looks a lot more like lemon kush than sour d 

3. Looks like it could be some type of Diesel to me. The dark green leaf, the neon green buds, the dark orange hairs... Everything about the look points to being Sour Diesel, but what does it smell and taste like? If it tastes really skunky/almost 'gas-sy' (think gasoline, but in a good way)/lemon-y I'd say it's legit. It should also smell STRONG. Like so pungent that every room in the house smells like it just from taking it out of the bag for 10 seconds. The high should be mainly felt in the head and it should be really strong. Tons of amazing ideas should be popping into your head and you should want to get up and do something. You should also feel extremely euphoric and laugh at everything. :smoking:

4. Looks like it could be sour d to me. But I've always had thinner and skinnier nugs

5. #5 BYOweed, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    No way to tell for sure unless you bought it from a reputable dispensary, got it from a trusted grower, or bought seeds from a reputable site and seed company and grew it yourself.

6. Exactly, just tell yourself it's sour d and smoke away.

7. People who throw you names are just trying to make a sale. I go as far to tell my guy not to tell me names but to call them weed1 or weed2 and so on. It sounds silly but I never hear bullshit names

8. No, definitely not. It's Diesel Sour bro.

9. IMO it kinda looks like a kush but without smelling it it's hard to say.

10. Buds a little small to tell for sure. Show the other side that hasn't been picked off.

Here's some sour d I'm smoking on right now. I know the growers so it should be right. 1370784134917.jpg