Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this so wrong...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LinolnOsiris420, Sep 4, 2009.

1. my brother is crying to me because i didnt smoke him out this morning when he was at work. Yet i have smoked him out countless times even the night before i smoked him out...and the night before that and all i had this morning was about .5 just liked to hear your thoughts on this.

2. well did u like smoke without him? but anyways its not a big deal he jus needs to stop being a bitch especially if ur the one smokin him out, sometimes when im with my friends ill b like alright this is the last bowl cause i gotta save some of this hit for later and theyll just understand and be cool

3. Tell your brother this is how it works:

1. Get paid
    2. Get laid
    3. Get baked

Oh and he's in the wrong for throwing a tantrum just because you won't smoke him up since you either don't want to or can't.

As the above poster said, everyone should understand when they can't get smoked up by someone with weed because they want to save it for relaxation/personal/whatever, since it's really none of their business to know exactly why.

4. #4 sleezy, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    id rather..
    get paid
    get baked
    get laid

5. No it's not wrong, if you paid for it then it's your weed. Plain and simple. Remind him that he should be happy when you do decide to share.

6. lol what a fiend

7. Nah man thats not wrong at all. you seem like a really cool brother.

just say to him, its your weed and you need it yourself, you've smoked him out countless times before, he should be paying for his own weed.

8. But then it doesn't rhyme as much.

9. Get paid
    Get baked
    Get baked some more
    Masturbate

10. honesty at its purest

11. Tell your brother to purchase his own cannabis bud for his own personal use. Haha.

12. Nah you got it all wrong, see.

1. Get baked
    2. Get laid
    3. Get paid

13. man tell ur bro stop bein a bitch, if hes gonna cry about weed then how would u even enjoy smokin with him. tell him either get his own bud or take a t-break cuz u cant afford to be blazing him out 24-7 (even if u can) lol. thats just my opinion.

14. lulz, stoner prostitute?

15. hahahaa i just :smoking:and thats mad funny haha.

but back on topic. i dont think its wrong at all. ive done it and my friends have done it to me. it has to happen sometimes when you wont have money the next day. i would tell him what you said in your post. and if he still complains, i would tell him hes being a bitch about it