Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this sketchy, or is it just me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scalare, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Earlier, I was on Facebook, and a chat pops up- it's a kid I've known literally my whole life, but haven't seen or spoken to him in a good 5 years, at least.
    What he said: "yooo, do you smoke weed?"
    I responded with something along the lines of that being completely random. After a couple messages, I tell him that I do.
    He tells me, "yooo, if you ever need that shit, hit me up, I got dank"

So, I'm confused. I know this kid smokes, but I never really thought he'd sell. This seems pretty sweet, but almost too good to be true. Am I just overthinking a great opportunity?

Also, "yooo."

(Long time lurker, just reg'd recently.)

2. It should be fine, what makes you think it's sketchy? If you have known him then it should turn out swimmingly.

3. It just seemed kind of strange, as I haven't talked to him in so long, that's all. You're probably right, though. I just have a weird feeling, and I'm not sure why.

4. Bro, hes got the dank. TRUST

5. It's all a matter of national security.

6. He's either got weed or he is going to kill you.

7. Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. ~

8. The first friend I ever made started selling last year. It was pretty shocking when he called me up after I haven't talked to him for 2-3 years and he goes "yooo you need some bud?" I bought from him for awhile but when I figured out he doesn't use a scale and started shorting me I kinda stopped.

9. Hes probably just started dealing and is having trouble finding customers so hes just telling EVERYONE that he knows that smokes..

Probably.

Just go buy a dub. Stop being a Pus.

10. Doesn't really sound that sketchy to me. He probably just started selling and was tryna to find some customers man. I'd say your good

11. Oh, wow, that makes a lot of sense.
    I can't believe I didn't think of that.

12. Holy fuckin' Jesus, man! You do know what he is trying to do, right?!

Fuck, man! He is just waiting to get you over near him, see, and then after you are close he is going to give you a "special" drink, date rape style, man! And you're totally going to chug like two or three of them, after that he is going to take you home...No one remembers what happenes next, unfortunately.:cool:

13. He's just trying to sell his weed IDK why that sounds sketchy.

People don't need to be your best friend to sell you some weed.

14. Dude just go check out his buds, he might be selling some dank ass green.
    Worst comes to worst, it's schwag. Or he ass rapes you.

15. He's probably connecting with old friends trying to form his customer base. I wouldn't think too much of it, but just be cautious if you ever do meet with him...

16. if you know him for so long...I wouldnt say its sketchy

17. Back in highschool, I always smoked but didn't start selling until I had to. I lived in a small town and couldn't get a job to save my life. I did it because my mom got laid off, my dad is a deadbeat, and I had no income. I sold to buy myself school clothes and shoes. My mom never asked questions because she knew I was doing what I had to do when she couldn't do it for me.

You do what you gotta do. Thats all there is to it.

18. I wouldn't do it.

19. This shit made me EL OH EL :D

20. Hahahah so funny.

On the main topic, sounds like a typical kid tryin to sell weed to be honest. Should be legit