Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this site legit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herp d derp, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 herp d derp, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    I was wondering if this site is a scam because of the low prices and the fact that they distribute for Chunky Glass, a known scam site. I want a small bong, but i don't want to pay more than 40 dollars.

2. i know a legit shit......u actually happen to be on it right now :eek:

grasscity.com

3. I wouldn't trust it. If it distributes for a scam, it's probably a scam..

Edit: also, what he said ^^

4. Order one from here.

5. What's wrong with GC? You callin us trash? I think you're callin us trash. Well listen up PAL, we're not trash. Just kiddin man, check out the GC store though.

6. Ironic...Isn't it? Just a bit? A little too ironic, don't ya think?:cool:

7. you get what you pay for... go for a good bong ;)

its legit, at least the forums are...

8. I'm digging their Mad Science water bong. But I wouldn't buy it from them. :smoke:

9. Yeah that site's legit, I've actually ordered a mini bong off them but it was really thin (although had a nice bowl) and broke when I knocked it off my dresser.

10. No competitor links

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.