Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this schwag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SilentWalrus, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is some bud I picked off my buddy for 30 bucks. This is what's left of an eighth. They were great to smoke- really got me fucked up, in a good way. It smells really strong, but would you call this schwag?

[​IMG]

2. yea, that looks like some of that weed thats smuggled over the border. But if it gets you high, then so be it. The only reason why I dont smoke lower quality weed is because of my tolerance, live it up while you can.

3. Yeah, I love low tolerance :smoking:
    Thanks

4. It's dat brick man,straight up streei-bo.Have fun with it :D:smoking:

5. it's low mids. you guys might not have seen real shwag; there's no trichs to be found and it smells like ass hole.

6. If you have to ask, it's scwag

7. Yeah that looks a like low quality herb.

Depending on where you are it could be an overpriced sack or a decent deal.

In cali that stuff is dirt cheap.

Like, 20-40 and oz cheap.

8. On the contrary, you might not have ever seen real dank if you consider this anything but schwag. It definitely looks like some Mexican brick, I've seen worse, though.

9. ive had some brownish weed that ive enjoyed before. if you like the high then there is nothing wrong with it imo.

10. roll 2 fat ass blunts/joints

11. Well it aint worth 30 bucks. 25 would be better

12. Yeah man, the swag here goes for 45-55 oz

13. Looks to be of lower quality, but hey its at least cannabis and not oregeno lol. If its all there was in the whole town I'm sure anyone here would blaze it

14. i've seen, smoked, and grown better bud than most of what's called dank on this site, brah. but that bud just doesn't fit my definition of shwag. this is that i consider shwag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. It definitely mexi mids. You can tell it was processed/packaged for mass transport or sale. I read a story recently about Mexican importers increasingly relying on better methods for production and using greenhouses to increase the quality of their bud and make it more desirable in the US. However, the stoned feeling you're getting may just be the fertilizers they forget to drain or the bug replant left on these nasty imports. I'm usually not too much of a protectionist but suck it up and buy some American weed. Its like Keith Stroup once told me: "If I got to smoke bud that is brown, I'll quit smoking." NO MIDS.

16. #17 God Of 420, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
    mids and schwag are the same thing and no you havent grown, seen or smoked better weed than the "dank" on this site, how can you even say that, there are pictures of some of the best strains here on GC... so get a fucking clue

[Get your opinion across without the disrespect, please. -FW]

17. nah man thats definitely some kush. no seeds, light green, frosty as hell... i would kill for that bag :laughing:

just messin... it is definitely shwag

18. theres no need for all that.

personally i suggest dont smoke anything like that because what you probably payed for that youcould have gotten actually good regs from a dealer and enjoy it

19. very much a need for that

and are you telling people not to by chronic? i sure hope not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.