Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crutton, Jan 10, 2013.

1. #1 crutton, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    I saw a guy on youtube, he was hotboxing by putting weed on charcoals, is that safe to do?

2. Doesn't sound too safe. But if he's not sick, dead, or in the hospital, try it out .

3. You cook food with charcoal.......might as well burn some weed with it too :p

4. I would be more concernd about the handling/placement of the charcoals than the fumes, Being around a large containor of hot charcoals high dosn't seem all too safe.

5. Its fine, they were probably hookah charcoals.

6. I would be careful, especially with the extra shit in the air from the charcoals including more CO

also seems like a waste of weed

7. Was it in that limo? If so, they had hash on hooka coals

8. #8 BearKush, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    They didnt use weed as in the bud. Although it was butter/concentrate which they dropped onto steaming coal (similar to the one in sauna's). That if you watched the same video as me but I don't think there are many.

9. If you are going to say that something doesn't sound safe in the beginning of your post and then will end your post with "try it out." You probably should not be giving advice...

Just my 2 cents.

10. I would not wana hotbox charcoal smoke....

11. [quote name='Kim Bong Il']Its fine, they were probably hookah charcoals8=D
    actually there isnt "hookah charcoals", its just regular charcoal

12. Yeah what this gentleman said people have been known to poison themselves with carbon monoxide gas because they charcoal grill in their house or garage with no ventilation

13. I'd rather just smoke my weed. But can i also see a link to the video just for curiosity of how he went about it?

14. That doesn't sound too safe unless you're cool with inhaling a shit ton of charcoal smoke, which is gonna be a lot of carbon monoxide...

Not to mention that just sounds like a terrible waste of weed

15. Post a link to it so we can see exactly what's going on. I wouldn't try it though